[Ratings: Sat~Sun, 04.13-14.13] ‘Real Man’ Hits Home for Men, Bring Laughter to Ladies
The new round of variety shows began on Sunday night, making it a complete hit or miss.
Low ratings proved to be irrelevant with people talking up a storm about MBC’s new corner, Real Men, where actors Kim Soo Ro, Ryu Soo Young, Son Jin Young, comedian Seo Kyung Suk, MBLAQ’s Mir, and Australia-based entertainer Sam Hamilton enlisted in the real army to be part of the military life for a few days.
Although, at first, the cast members took the army life for fun, they were soon standing straight in line and trembling in fear in front of their training officers, who proved to be much younger than the majority of the lot.
Currently serving, singer Wheesung also made a special appearance as the music teacher to teach the new recruits the army song, but he did not show any sign of recognition towards the celebrity lot, again, showing the seriousness of the army and the program.
The program gave women a small glimpse of what actually goes on in the military, and so far, it has been getting good reviews.
Saturday, April 6, 2013
1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 24.0
1. MBC One Hundred Years’ Legacy 22.4
2. SBS Incarnation of Money 14.2
1. MBC Infinity Challenge 12.5
2. SBS Star King 10.2
3. KBS Immortal Song 7.9
4. MBC We Got Married 6.3
Sunday, April 7, 2013
1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 28.0
1. MBC One Hundred Years’ Legacy 22.8
2. SBS Incarnation of Money 15.2
1. SBS Running Man 18.1
2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 14.2
3. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 13.5
4. MBC Real Man 7.8
5. KBS Mamma Mia 6.7
KBS Gag Concert 16.5
jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast 0.897
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research
Photo Credit: MBC
- Running Man 20130415 We Got Married 20130415 Immortal Song 2 20130415 Infinity Challenge 20130415 1 Night, 2 Days 20130415 Gag Concert 20130415 Star King 20130415 Shinhwa Broadcast 20130415 Ratings 20130415 One Hundred Years’ Legacy 20130415 Dad! Where Are We Going? 20130415 You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 20130415 Incarnation of Money 20130415