[Ratings: Mon, 01.28.13] School’s Out with Sad, but Realistic Ending
KBS School 2013 rang its final bell on Monday night, ending with 15.0 percent. The drama completed its series with an open ending, where Jung In Jae (Jang Nara) and Kang Se Chan (Choi Daniel) waited with hope for a high school dropout to arrive so he can move onto the next grade.
School 2013 began and ended realistically, dealing with social issues on education, family pressure, and school violence, allowing the series to receive much praise for bringing these problems into light.
Just as the drama remains open ended with both the students and teachers still carrying their own worries, the real dilemmas of school continue to exist, some addressed and some ignored.
Monday, January 28, 2013
KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 29.4 percent
1. MBC Horse Doctor 18.4 percent
2. KBS School 2013 15.0 percent
3. SBS Yawang 10.1 percent
tvN Flower Boys Next Door 1.445 percent (tvN + OnStyle**)
1. KBS Hello 12.3 percent
2. KBS Family 8.5 percent
3. SBS Healing Camp 5.8 percent
4. MBC Talk Club Actors 4.7 percent
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research
**Numbers may vary due to calculations and other factors
Photo Credit: KBS
- Healing Camp 20130129 Hello 20130129 Ratings 20130129 Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 20130129 Horse Doctor 20130129 Shut Up Family 20130129 School 2013 20130129 Flower Boys Next Door 20130129 Yawang 20130129