- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
01 May 1999
- T-ara to Become Nine Member Group 2012.04.06 14:00
- The seven member girl group T-ara will bring in two more members to become a nine member group. Head CEO Kim Kwang Soo of T-ara’s agency Core Contents Media announced the measure through a press release on April 6. At news that T-ara would undergo a big change, many rumors had popped up including t..
- What Are Some of the Personal Favorite Poses of Stars? 2012.03.20 17:59
- While we already let you know that some celebs (ahem, B2ST) clearly like certain poses, netizens took it one step further and created an entire collage of stars pulling the same poses. Recently on an online community site, a netizen posted the collage of poses under the title, ′Stars Who Stick With..
- [Preview] Gabi: A Movie About Coffee 2012.03.17 13:20
- The movie Gabi, after encountering a series of complications during its production, will finally premiere on March 15. Gabi ran into issues with actors being replaced due to schedule conflicts from production delays and low funding, but was produced and will finally make it to the big screen. Just a..
- Bokgo Fashion Is Now 2012.03.12 15:15
- It’s no secret that what goes around comes around in the world of fashion, as everything from the 70s and 80s (yes, even that polka dot dress in your mom’s closet) is taking center stage. Skinny jeans, leggings, leather jackets ala Michael Jackson, micro minis, hot pants, various denim creations a..
- Netizens Abuzz Over Supposed Professional Vocal Ranking of Girl Groups 2012.03.08 10:36
- The latest fad seems to be ranking idol groups based on random questions, but this time, netizens are abuzz over a supposed ′professional′ ranking. So what′s the question this time? Girl groups and their vocal skills! Recently on an online community message board a posting titled, “Singing Abili..
- Kim So Yeon Speaks Russian and Japanese for ‘Gabi’ 2012.03.07 10:18
- Kim So Yeon left a pearl of wisdom that could be useful for those trying to learn new languages. She had to act out Japanese and Russian dialogue herself for her role as Joseon’s first barista Danya in the upcoming film Gabi, two languages she admitted to not being exactly comfortable with...
- Korea′s Tattoo Phenomenon 2012.03.05 16:50
- Long gone are the days when tattoos were considered the preserve of gang members and the seedier elements of society. In the last few years, the beautifully engaging art of tattoos has become a popular phenomenon here with the wearers becoming so diversified that they include in their numbers such r..
- KBS To Air ′Gag Concert′ with miss A, Kim So Yeon, Jo Sung Ha 2012.02.29 18:27
- KBS2′s Gag Concert will unveil a special 100 minute episode to commemorate its upcoming 39th week on air. Six special guests were invited to appear with the show′s witty comedians to give the audience a memorable performance...