- Period Active
11 May 2011 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
11 May 2011
- TS Entertainment Unveils Full B.A.P and Character ‘Matokis’ Image 2012.06.18 15:36
- The B.A.P members and their respective ‘matoki’ characters have all been revealed. After unveiling each member and their matoki characters one-by-one, the official Matoki Facebook page unveiled a full picture of all the members and characters. Shishimato (Bang Yong Guk), Tatsmato (Himchan), Dadama..
- Han Ga In is the Breadwinner in the Family 2012.06.12 17:59
- Although both are very talented actors with successful careers, Yeon Jeong Hun revealed that his wife makes more money in the family. Yeon Jeong Hun appeared on Channel A’s Show King, where he revealed what happens to the income that he and his wife, Han Ga In, bring in. ..
- Super Junior’s Donghae′s Still Cuts for Upcoming Drama Released 2012.06.11 14:35
- On June 11, Channel A released the character still cuts for Donghae for his upcoming drama, Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine. Dressed in a simple white patissier outfit Donghae is receiving praise for his charismatic looks and features while melting the hearts of female fans. ..
- K-pop excites fans around the world 2012.06.04 14:05
- K-pop has been enjoying the global spotlight, its popularity going even further beyond that of Korean dramas that aroused global interest in Korean pop culture. Recently, six young students from Colombia came to Korea with nothing but only the hope of seeing K-pop stars and experiencing Korean cultu..
- 2AM and Lee Seung Gi Taken Aback by IU’s Concert 2012.06.04 11:35
- 2AM and Lee Seung Gi appeared onstage at IU’s concert to show their surprise at the same thing: the substantial number of men in the audience. The first concert of IU’s national tour Real Fantasy 2012 took place on June 3 in Seoul and brought 2AM and Lee Seung Gi onstage to sing as guests...
- [Concert Review] 2PM Writes New K-Pop History with Its Six Day Budokan Concert 2012.06.01 19:01
- 2PM set the Budokan on fire with its passionate songs and strong performances. The six men, armed with their dynamic performances and delightful airs, pitched not only Budokan, but the entire country of Japan into a passionate frenzy.
- 2PM Talks about How Its Six Days of Concerts are Different 2012.06.01 16:39
- 2PM held an unprecedented six day concert in Budokan under the title 6 Beautiful Days from May 24-31. Just before the May 30 concert, the group held a press conference to open up on the feat. As much as the feat was surprising, with all 60,000 tickets for all six days sold out as soon as they were o..