- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Jazz
05 Jan 2009 Terroir O.S.T (SBS Mon-Tue Drama)
Korean Female Pop Singer 'ALi', who showed an amazing vocal in LeeSsang's song I'm Not Laughing. # Discography Mini-album After The Love Has Gone - October 2009
-title: 365 Days Single Hey Mr. - May 2010
-title: Hey Mr. ...
- [Interview] Ji Sung Aims for the Far Future 2011.10.14 09:47
- We met Ji Sung just as the nights were getting colder and the darkness started creeping into the sky. We were meeting for the first time in a long while, as we′d last met when he was shooting the SBS drama Swallow the Sun, but it didn’t feel any different because that comfortable smile on his face..
- The Pros and Cons of ‘The Host 3D’ 2011.10.13 19:03
- As the recent 3D release of The Lion King proves, viewers will shell out money to see their favorite films - no matter old they are - in a new format. Accordingly, the team behind highly popular 2006 film, The Host took on the daunting process of converting the hit into 3D, and chose to finally debu..
- ′I Am A Singer′ Australia Concert Runs Into Trouble 2011.10.13 14:50
- Maybe the popular show could have done without its ambitious Australian concert. The cast of MBC’s I Am A Singer flew to Australia to perform for the country’s Korean residents, but instead of receiving thanks, they were criticized for the concert’s poor delivery and the audience members′ lack o..
- Who Was Eliminated on Superstar K3? 2011.10.01 10:59
- Min Hun Ki and Band Haze were the first contestants to taste defeat on the first live broadcast of Mnet’s Superstar K3 on September 30. This week, Top 11 members Ulala Session, Two Months, Shin Ji Su and others, took to the stage with remakes of classics by famous composers. ..
- Lee Kyung Kyu Ordered Kko Kko Myeon for Himself 2011.09.22 16:30
- On the September 25 broadcast of tvN’s Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside, Lee Kyung Kyu will reveal the story behind his commercially successful ramyeon brand, Kko Kko Myeon, as well some tips on how to survive in the comedy biz, and his ‘real’ personality. He first cooked Kko Kko Myeon in the ramyeo..