- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Jazz
05 Jan 2009 Terroir O.S.T (SBS Mon-Tue Drama)
Korean Female Pop Singer 'ALi', who showed an amazing vocal in LeeSsang's song I'm Not Laughing. # Discography Mini-album After The Love Has Gone - October 2009
-title: 365 Days Single Hey Mr. - May 2010
-title: Hey Mr. ...
- miss A′s Suzy Says She Came Near Depression at Times 2013.07.30 11:13
- Suzy opened up on why she recently broke into tears so suddenly during official appearances, saying she was feeling the pressure about being one of the biggest idol stars in the industry. The singer appeared on the July 29 broadcast of SBS′ Healing Camp...
- [Ratings: Mon, 07.29.13] ‘Fire’ and ‘Gold’ Tie for First 2013.07.30 09:42
- The competition has been turned up a notch with both SBS’ Empire of Gold and MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi tied for first at 10.4 percent. Both dramas have fallen from their previous ratings, but Goddess of Fire Jeongi dropped from 11.8 , allowing Empire of Gold to catch up. Since both dramas are g..
- Lee Byung Hun and JYJ Kim Jae Joong′s Films are Top-Grossing in Japan 2013.07.29 17:54
- Lee Byung Hun and Kim Jae Joong became the most successful Korean actors in Japan for 2013 so far, as their films were marked as the top two highest grossing films in the country. Hallyu magazine It′s KOREAL, released on July 26, revealed the top 10 highest-grossing Korean films in Japan for the fi..
- miss A’s Suzy Says an Unexpected Male Star Made her Heart Flutter 2013.07.29 15:06
- Being the ideal lady of many men, miss A’s Suzy opened up the ideal man in her life, attracting much attention. In a recent recording of SBS’ Healing Camp, Suzy came as a guest to receive some healing, becoming one of the youngest guests to ever appear on the show. ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 07.22.13] ‘Shark’ Falls; ‘Gold’ Picks Up 2013.07.23 08:40
- Look carefully on the ground, because there’s gold to pick up. SBS’ Empire of Gold burst into double ratings, pushing KBS’ Shark to place last on Monday night. While the difference isn’t too great, the fact that Empire of Gold escaped third place is still a great feat. It’s also not too far off..
- [Video] JYJ to Appear on Australian Television 2013.07.17 15:01
- JYJ will be saying hello to fans in Australia through Australian TV. The Australian channel SBS (Special Broadcasting Service) will be interviewing JYJ for SBS Pop Asia. SBS is owned by the Australian government, and 8 million Australians, or 40 percent of the entire population, has access to the ch..