- Period Active
30 Nov 2010 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
28 Feb 2011 Crayon
- BTS, Twice, I.O.I and More Successfully Complete Performances at ′M COUNTDOWN in Jeju′ 2016.10.28 12:40
- Mnet has successfully held their M COUNTDOWN in Jeju concert. On October 27, 10,000 local and international fans gathered to watch the performances of Korea′s top artists through Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN in Jeju. Additionally, the concert was broadcast in 13 countries through Mnet Japan, tvN Asia and mo..
- Crayon Pop′s Soyul Takes Break from Promotions Due to Health Issues 2016.10.04 16:50
- Girl group Crayon Pop′s Soyul has taken a break from activities due to health issues. On October 4, Crayon Pop′s agency Chrome Entertainment revealed, "Crayon Pop member Soyul has taken a break from team activities due to her health."..
- [Video] Crayon Pop Reveals Newest Addictive Dance in ′Doo Doom Chit′ 2016.09.26 14:00
- Crayon Pop has ditched their helmets for their new track. On September 26, Crayon Pop released their 1st studio album Evolution Pop through a variety of music sites along with the music video for title track Doo Doom Chit...
- Crayon Pop′s Soyul Shares Thoughts on Group′s Famous Helmets 2016.09.23 19:00
- Crayon Pop′s Soyul has promised, "We will try hard to receive love even without our helmets." On September 23, Crayon Pop attended the showcase for their 1st studio album Evolution Pop at the Yes24 Hall located in Seoul, Korea. The album will official be released on September 26...
- [Photo] Crayon Pop Holds Showcase for First Studio Album 2016.09.23 18:00
- Crayon Pop introduces their newest album On September 23, Crayon Pop attended the showcase for their 1st studio album Evolution Pop at the Yes24 Hall located in Seoul, Korea. This album is Crayon Pop′s first studio album since their debut in 2012. The album will contain 2 CDs and include new tracks..
- Crayon Pop to Make Comeback With ′Du Dum Chit′ 2016.09.21 15:00
- Girl group Crayon Pop will be making a comeback with new track Du Dum Chit. On September 20, Crayon Pop′s agency Chrome Entertainment revealed, "Title track ′Du Dum Chit′ is a blend of current popular beats and old school beats and will be a track that is loved by teens up to fans in their 50s. W..