- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- [Opinion] What K-Pop Means in Singapore PT 2 2012.04.02 13:06
- Read the rest of this article here: What K-Pop Means in Singapore PT 1 Another reason why K-Pop is popular is because of the multifaceted talent of the artists. They are trained around the clock and as a result, they not only sing and dance, but can MC, act, compose and choreograph. With the Korean ..
- Gang of Four From ′Rooftop Prince′ Shows Off New Hairstyles 2012.04.02 10:18
- The four Joseon men in Rooftop Prince have finally gotten haircuts!. A picture titled ‘The new hairstyles of the Rooftop Prince’s gang of four’ was recently uploaded on an online community forum. The aforementioned picture contained the images of Park Yoo Chun, Choi Woo Sik, Jung Seok Won and Lee..
- [Photo] EXO Finally Reveals Itself to Public 2012.04.02 09:45
- After teasing us with video upon video, SM Entertainment′s much anticipated new idol group, EXO, finally revealed itself to the public on March 31 at Olympic Hall in Seoul. The boys of EXO-M and EXO-K showcased their talents in front of 3,000 fans - not bad at all for a debut showcase! Here are som..
- Lee Soo Man Wants to Be Friends with Leeteuk 2012.04.02 09:44
- Super Junior’s Leeteuk opened up his own phone number as an April Fools’ Day prank on himself, but even in the midst of such a ruckus, his agency’s President Lee Soo Man seems to be set on expanding his social network ties. On April 1, Leeteuk revealed his cellphone number on his Twitter account,..
- EXO Debuts in Front of 3000 Fans 2012.04.01 10:16
- SM Entertainment’s newest group, the many-membered EXO, debuted in front of some 3,000 fans. EXO-K will perform in Korea and is comprised of six members and EXO-M will perform in China with six members to give the full EXO team a total of twelve members. On March 31 at Seoul’s Olympic Hall of the ..
- Korean Celebs′ Alternative Significant Others 2012.03.30 17:28
- It is a sad reality that one of the major downsides of being a celebrity is that it’s almost impossible to develop a true relationship with fellow human beings. How do some Korean celebrities cope with that longing emotional gap in their lives? Many find solace in the unconditionally caring from pe..