- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- 2PM Members Fight Fire in Body Wash Commercial 2012.04.03 14:38
- The Old Spice Guy has nothing on these boys. The boys of 2PM, who are usually setting the hearts of female fans aflame, have been called to take the fire out this time, transforming into firefighters for a body wash commercial. A video containing behind-the-scenes footage from the set of the boys’ ..
- Park Yoo Chun Acts Out ′Whipped Cream′ Scene With Japanese Fans 2012.04.02 13:17
- The busy Park Yoo Chun met with his Japanese fans through a fanmeeting. Several pictures from ‘Park Yoo Chun’s Japanese fan meeting’ recently surfaced on various online community forums. The fan meeting was held on March 31 at a Yonsei auditorium and invited Japanese fans to preview Park’s Rooft..
- [Opinion] What K-Pop Means in Singapore PT 2 2012.04.02 13:06
- Read the rest of this article here: What K-Pop Means in Singapore PT 1 Another reason why K-Pop is popular is because of the multifaceted talent of the artists. They are trained around the clock and as a result, they not only sing and dance, but can MC, act, compose and choreograph. With the Korean ..
- Gang of Four From ′Rooftop Prince′ Shows Off New Hairstyles 2012.04.02 10:18
- The four Joseon men in Rooftop Prince have finally gotten haircuts!. A picture titled ‘The new hairstyles of the Rooftop Prince’s gang of four’ was recently uploaded on an online community forum. The aforementioned picture contained the images of Park Yoo Chun, Choi Woo Sik, Jung Seok Won and Lee..
- [Photo] EXO Finally Reveals Itself to Public 2012.04.02 09:45
- After teasing us with video upon video, SM Entertainment′s much anticipated new idol group, EXO, finally revealed itself to the public on March 31 at Olympic Hall in Seoul. The boys of EXO-M and EXO-K showcased their talents in front of 3,000 fans - not bad at all for a debut showcase! Here are som..