- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- Lee Byung Hun Talks about Being a Global Star, ‘Masquerade’ and Lee Min Jung 2012.09.06 05:00
- Lee Byung Hun continued to be modest about his global star status. “I feel awkward around the title of ‘world star,’” he said. Though he’s the best actor in Korea, he said he’s still a supporting actor in Hollywood and said, “I’ll work hard until the day comes when I can choose the scenarios..
- [Photo] The Men and Woman Behind ‘Masquerade’ 2012.09.06 04:00
- The preview and roundtable for Masquerade was held on September 3 at Wangsimni. The main leads Lee Byung Hun, Ryu Seung Ryong, Han Hyo Joo and Kim In Kwon were present, as well as the film’s director Choo Chang Min. Masquerade is about how a low-class man takes the place of the King when he is thre..
- Lee Byung Hun Modestly Talks about How He Danced for ‘Masquerade’ 2012.09.05 03:00
- Lee Byung Hun danced his heart out for the film Masquerade. For the film, Lee Byung Hun became both King Gwanghae and the wandering storyteller Ha Sun. When telling his stories in the streets as Ha Sun, Lee Byung Hun even had to dance out some parts of the stories. It is certainly a rare sight to se..
- Lee Byung Hun Says Lee Min Jung is the Only Woman Who Makes Him Smile 2012.09.04 12:00
- “She’s the only woman who can make me smile.” Actor Lee Byung Hun’s voice shook with emotion. The shaking voice then continued to say, “I thank [Lee] Min Jung so much I’m brought to tears.” They were two short sentences, but they were sentences that helped everyone feel how much he loved the ..
- 2PM’s Nichkhun Tweets on 4th Anniversary of 2PM’s Debut 2012.09.04 11:01
- 2PM’s Nichkhun has left a message for his fans for the first time in a long while. The singer, who has chosen to stay out of the spotlight following his July 25 DUI accident, tweeted for the first time in a long while writing on September 4, the anniversary of 2PM’s debut. In the included picture,..
- ‘Masquerade’ Turns Out to be More Comedic than Serious 2012.09.04 05:00
- Lee Byung Hun’s Masquerade was finally unveiled through the screening held on September 3. The film was originally thought to be a heavy traditional piece, but it actually turned out to be an unexpectedly comical and entertaining one, and is fitting for the Chuseok season, in which many families fl..
- Poll Takers Say JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Has Most ‘CG-like Looks’ 2012.09.04 05:00
- According to the results of one fun, non-scientific poll, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong has the most unreal looks among male idols. Lamar Dermatology and Clinic held an unofficial poll for three weeks last month in which 634 poll-takers responded to the question, ‘Which male idol star has the most flawless..