- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- JYP Entertainment Releases Official Statement on 2PM Nichkhun’s Participation in KOICA 2012.10.05 19:41
- With 2PM’s Nichkhun making a return after his DUI incident , his agency, JYP Entertainment released an official statement explaining his comeback. On October 5, Nichkhun will be leaving for Tanzania to take part in MBC’s KOICA’s Dream where he will be volunteering to help the country’s residents..
- 2PM’s Nichkhun to Return through Volunteer Program 2012.10.05 15:20
- After stepping out of the spotlight due to this drunk driving incident, 2PM’s Nichkhun will be making his comeback by appearing in a program focused on volunteer projects. Nichkhun will be joining MBC’s 2012 KOICA’s Dream, where he will fly to Tanzania and volunteer his time there. ..
- [BIFF] Why This Year′s ′BIFF′ was More Important for Lee Byung Hun, Tang Wei and Lee Je Hoon 2012.10.05 13:35
- Every star has his or her reasons and backstory, but for some, the 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) was more important than any other. The story behind Lee Byung Hun, Tang Wei and Lee Je Hoon′s attendance added sincerity to the day′s BIFF events...
- [Photo] The Boys Look Slick for BIFF 2012.10.05 12:50
- The Busan International Film Festival launched on October 4 with a grand ceremony, and of course, a red carpet for Korea′s movie stars to walk on. We showed you the ladies all dressed up, and now it′s the men′s turn! While there wasn′t much variation - we admit, it′s hard to stand out when you ..
- Naul Keeps Tight Clutch on #1 Spot on Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 and Successfully Fends Off G-Dragon, P.. 2012.10.05 10:36
- For a second week in a row, Naul maintained his lofty #1 position the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100. The updated ranking for the week of October 13, 2012 revealed Naul’s Memory of the Wind was in first for a second week in a row in a top ten chart that barely shifted from the previous week. In second pla..
- Lee Byung Hun’s ‘Masquerade’ to Premiere in Japan in February 2012.10.04 11:46
- After attracting more than 7 million-goers in Korea, Masquerade is looking to attract viewers in Japan next year. Come February of next year, Lee Byung Hun’s Masquerade will premiere nationwide in Japan. Set to release in Japan under the title, The Man Who Became King, the movie will tell the ficti..