- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- [Ratings: Wed, 01.16.13] Ratings Continue to Drop for ‘I Miss You’ 2013.01.17 09:40
- Will MBC’s I Miss You be able to beat KBS’ Jeon Woochi? That’s the question floating around as I Miss You is set to conclude on January 17. Despite the fact that the series is ending, the ratings continue to drop, as Jeon Woo Chi rises. With one more episode to tie up all the heartache and emotio..
- [Ratings: Tues, 01.15.13] ‘Win Win’ Ends on a High Note 2013.01.16 10:05
- Leaving at the highest peak, KBS’ Win Win closed its curtains on Tuesday night, featuring former soccer player, Ahn Jung Hwan, and his Miss Korea wife, Lee Hye Won, as the show’s last guests. The show was cancelled after close to three years on broadcast. It achieved the highest ratings for its ti..
- [Ratings: Mon, 01.14.13] ‘Yawang’ Begins Low, but with Fast Storyline 2013.01.15 09:46
- SBS’ new drama, Yawang began on Monday night, providing a tightly knit and twisted storyline with fast transitions. Soo Ae is already being highlighted for her exceptional acting, amongst other things that are only raising anticipation, such as TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho’s appearance in episode 2. While..
- [Ratings: Sat, 01.12.13 & Sun, 01.13.13] ‘My Daughter Seo Young’ Breaks into the 40s 2013.01.14 09:40
- After skipping around the borders for awhile, KBS’ My Daughter Seo Young finally passed the 40 percent line, recording 42.3 percent on Sunday evening. Compared to the broadcast on Saturday, the drama jumped an amazing 5.5 percent. The sudden jump occurred when Seo Young’s biggest secret was finall..
- JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun is All For Appearing in Chinese Works 2013.01.12 23:00
- JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun seems to be considering taking steps into China. A media day event for Park Yoo Chun was held on January 11 in Beijing with about 100 local reporters present. At the event, Park Yoo Chun said, "I want to try out a large scale film in China. I′m looking positively at appearing i..
- [Recap: I Miss You] Episode 18 – ‘Let’s love. Let’s love. Let’s love a lot more.’ 2013.01.12 16:09
- This episode forced us on a roller coaster ride of emotions, where one second we were scared and the next second relieved. Then we were melting in all of the cheesy romance before freaking out and getting completely creeped out. Oh, the places this drama takes us. ..