- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- [Ratings: Mon, 01.22.13] ‘Horse Doctor’ Finally Breaks Twenty Percent 2013.01.22 09:58
- Just when it seemed like MBC’s Horse Doctor would never do it, the drama finally broke through 20 percent and allowed everyone to breathe a sigh of relief. Horse Doctor reached its highest rating yet with 20.1 percent, while KBS’ School 2013 recorded 14 percent. SBS’ Yawang, which had a slow star..
- [Video] ‘Superstar K’ Alums, Huh Gak and Yoo Seung Woo to Release Duet 2013.01.21 17:15
- The Superstar K alums Huh Gak and Yoo Seung Woo have gotten together for a special song. The A Cube YouTube channel posted a special teaser video showing the two recording together for their duet, Monodrama. The new song is one of the songs that will be featured on Huh Gak’s upcoming first full-len..
- [Ratings: Sat, 01.19.13 & Sun, 01.20.13] ′One Hundred Years′ Legacy′ and ′Cheongdamdong Alice′ .. 2013.01.21 11:10
- The battle between MBC′s One Hundred Years′ Legacy and SBS′ Cheongdamdong Alice is getting fiercer by the day, as the two continue to take turns for the top spot in their time slot. The two became locked in a tie on Saturday evening while following a takeover by One Hundred Years′ Legacy on the ..
- [Interview] Humming Urban Stereo Doesn′t Want to be Pinned Down as a Sweet Music Producer 2013.01.20 15:00
- The one man band Humming Urban Stereo returned to the arms of his fans early this winter. His fourth studio album Sparkle, his first full-length album in five years since Baby Love in 2007, is full of 12 colorful songs, which include sweet tracks like Love Jam that the band is most loved for. On a s..
- ‘Immortal Song 2’ to Hold an Lee Seung Chul Special 2013.01.18 17:20
- KBS’ Immortal Song 2 is next paying tribute to Lee Seung Chul. The singing show confirmed initial reports on January 18 and said recording for the special on the “live singing emperor” as he is commonly referred to as, will take place in the coming weeks. The show is currently confirming the line..