- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
01 Dec 2005
- [Ratings: Sat, 03.02~Sun, 03.03.2013] ‘My Daughter Seo Young’ Concludes with the Warmth of Family 2013.03.04 09:20
- Although it was unable to reach 50 percent, KBS’ My Daughter Seo Young finished its 50 episode series with success. The drama ended with 47.6 percent, its highest rating to date, and the love of family as Seo Young finally forgave her father and received forgiveness from her father. All loose ends ..
- JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Says He Wants to Work with Chinese Actress Tang Wei 2013.02.28 14:57
- JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun appeared as a guest star on Hunan Satellite′s “Yuan Hsiao and expressed his interest in working with Chinese actress Tang Wei. According to China’s media press on February 24, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun made the appearance on the Chinese television show, which celebrates the day of..
- [Poll] Which Onscreen Kiss Drove You Wild? 2013.02.26 19:00
- We’re just about ready to put this month’s theme on LOVE to rest and what better way to go out than to look back on the kiss scenes that drove us crazy? K-Dramas have been mixing it up with the kiss scenes, and we’ve picked some of our favorites from dramas past and present. Each one has its own ..
- [Ratings: Sat, 02.23.13 & Sun, 02.24.13] ‘Dad! Where Are We Going’ Climbs Past ‘K-Pop Star’ 2013.02.25 10:42
- SBS’ K-Pop Star has nothing on the kids of MBC’s Dad! Where Are We Going? Dad! Where Are We Going continues to bring in the numbers, achieving an all-time high of 13.6 percent, passing ahead of K-Pop Star, which has been on a continuous decline, despite being in the live broadcast rounds. Dad! Whe..