- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > R&B/Urban
12 Jul 2003
- [Ratings: Tues, 10.07.14] ′Discovery of Romance′ Ends with Lessons of Love Instead of Ratings 2014.10.08 09:44
- Staying put in the ratings range that it′s always been in, KBS′ Discovery of Romance concluded its series with 7.6 percent on television. But instead of aiming for high ratings, Discovery of Romance decided to focus on lessons learned from relationships as it took viewers through the very emotions..
- [Weekend Roundup] SUJU & EXO, GOT7′s Jackson & Bam Bam and More Top Star SNS Photos 2014.10.05 12:00
- The stars celebrated their birthdays, end of concerts and each other′s company as they continued to stay busy throughout the week. So if you′ve missed out on this week′s Twitter roundup, flip through here and get updated on some of your favorite stars′ SNS photos!..
- FNC’s CEO Han Sung Ho Denies that He Ever Discriminated Between FT Island and CN Blue 2014.10.02 11:58
- FNC’s CEO Han Sung Ho explained the rumors regarding FT Island and CN Blue. FNC Entertainment’s CEO Han Sung Ho brought up the rumors about discriminating between FT Island and CN Blue on JTBC’s In Bed with the Boss to be aired on October 3. Bringing up evidence, CEO Han Sung Ho denied the rumors..
- [Ratings: Wed, 10.01.14] Ratings Drop Due to Asian Game Schedules 2014.10.02 10:42
- It was a day of ratings drops as the 2014 Incheon Asian Games pushed back broadcasts to make room for important games. Certain programs were canceled altogether, while others started late, affecting the result of the ratings. SBS′ My Lovely Girl and KBS Iron Man began on time at 10PM, but still saw..
- [Ratings: Tues, 09.30.14] ′Secret Door′ Hops Up to Double Digits, Chases After ′The Night Watchma.. 2014.10.01 10:53
- SBS′ Secret Door proved to be a drama full of surprised, not only in plot, but also ratings. On Tuesday night, Secret Door made a surprising leap to 10.0 percent overnight. Just a day earlier, it was competing against KBS′ Discovery of Romance with the ratings 7.9 and 7.6 percent respectively, but..