- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Car Kiss Scene Shot After Four Hours 2012.05.10 16:08
- Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo’s lip-locking scene inside a car has been revealed. On May 10, tVN released preview still cuts from Queen In Hyun’s Man.In the pictures, Ji Hyun Woo’s Kim Bong Doo, who was transported hundreds of years from the Joseon Dynasty to today, enjoys a car date with Yoo In Na’..
- Does Yoo In Na Think Ji Hyun Woo is a Player? 2012.05.08 10:03
- Yoo In Na was impressed with Ji Hyun Woo’s kissing skills. Yoo In Na, along with Ji Hyun Woo, participated in an open studio as well as a press conference at the National Theater of Korea in Jonggu, Seoul for their drama, tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man ..
- What Happened to Jun Ji Hyun’s Legs? 2012.05.07 10:48
- Jun Ji Hyun surprised her fans with her very healthy (almost masculine) legs. The actress left for Germany to shoot the film Berlin on May 6, marking the first time she would be showing off her airport fashion after her marriage, but she ended up showing off not only her fashion, but also her legs...
- Jun Ji Hyun Trades Honeymoon for ‘Berlin’ 2012.05.07 09:34
- Though she just recently got married, there will be no honeymoon for Jun Ji Hyun, as she left the country to shoot a film. Jun Ji Hyun left for Frankfurt, Germany on May 6 to shoot her film, Berlin. The actress appeared at the airport in a mini skirt, a white, loose t-shirt and sneakers. Despite the..
- Why Wasn’t SISTAR Onstage to Congratulate 4minute for Its Win? 2012.05.04 13:05
- Like the rumors say, are the top girl groups out to get each other? Rumors started springing up over why SISTAR didn’t appear onstage when 4minute won its no. 1 trophy on a music show. The absence proved to be puzzling as usually all singers, seniors and juniors alike, go onstage to congratulate th..
- Will Jun Ji Hyun’s New ‘Multi-Top’ Strategy Work Out for Her? 2012.05.03 15:47
- Jun Ji Hyun is seemingly aiming to turn the tables around on her legacy of big screen failures with her marriage as a turning point. Jun Ji Hyun was always known for choosing romantic pieces which solidify her position as the mystic main character. The Professionals and Berlin, her two films which w..