- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Yoona Shares Embarrassing Story 2011.11.16 16:12
- Girls’ Generation’s Yoona shared an embarrassing anecdote, appearing on the November 15 broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart. “Usually men take off their shirt, but in my case, it was my bottoms.” Say whaat? Evidently, there was a bit of a wardrobe malfunction during the SM Town Concert in the Tokyo ..
- Girls’ Generation, Jang Keun Suk, After School Earn Government Commendation 2011.11.16 13:08
- Celebrities including Girls’ Generation, Kim Gun Mo and Kim Byung Man will be honored with Public Arts Awards for their merits in improving public culture and art, announced the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism on November 15. The Ministry stated the government will grant the 2011 Korea Publ..
- Uhm Tae Woong Proves He is Indeed an Actor 2011.11.15 17:59
- Though once Uhm Tae Woong was only viewed as a serious actor, since his time on 1 Night, 2 Days, Uhm′s been making waves as an unexpectedly funny variety star...which is why he′s had a bit more trouble proving he really is an actor, especially with his upcoming film Special Investigation HQ...
- YG Entertainment to Debut New Girl Group 2011.11.15 16:05
- YG Entertainment, one of the three top agencies in K-Pop, is set to debut a new girl group, and confidently went on record to say that it would be a new type of group never seen before. Sometime early next year, YG will be debuting its second girl group, following 2NE1, or third, if you count Swi.T,..
- K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney Entices 20,000 Fans 2011.11.14 11:07
- The 2011 K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney, the first-ever large-scale hallyu concert in the southern hemisphere, finished on a high note. The concert was hosted by MBC to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Korea and Australia and to mark the 2011 Korea-..
- Wonder Girls on 2PM and Girls′ Generation 2011.11.14 10:18
- Wonder Girls, who recently made a comeback, praised rival group Girls′ Generation once again. The girl group appeared on the November 13 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, and showed off their charms and newly honed variety skills. When asked what they thought about the members of ..
- SMTown Concert to Air on Japanese TV 2011.11.11 10:26
- Couldn′t snag tickets to the SMTown concert in Tokyo? Now you can watch it in the comfort of your own home! The special edition of SMTown Live in Tokyo concert will air on Japanese satellite TV station, Wowow, on November 13. This is the first time a SM concert will be aired on Japanese television...