- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Chun Jung Myung Talks Lotte Giants, Acting and Baseball 2011.11.04 10:37
- Chun Jung Myung, who is currently acting a reserve baseball player in the KBS2 drama,Man of Honor, shared his regrets over Lotte Giants’s failure to make it to the 2011 playoffs. He shared his feelings at a press conference for the drama held on November 3 in Cheongju along with director Lee Jung S..
- Who Took Home a Prize at the Style Icon Awards? 2011.11.04 00:07
- Actor Cha Seung Won was not only presented with the first Style Icon Award at this year’s ceremony, he won big later in the night, taking home the Style Icon of the Year Award. Cha said, “The first people that came to mind after I received my award was my family.” “Many will believe the same, bu..
- TVXQ’s Japanese Fans Stand in a Long Line to Buy its Photo Book 2011.11.03 14:58
- TVXQ′s popularity clearly knows no bounds, as fans are lining up for blocks to get at the group′s new album, Tone. Fans uploaded photos of the event marking the album release onto a TVXQ fan cafe showed fans in droves, waiting to get just a little bit closer to TVXQ. During the event, the images f..
- New Museum in Seoul Reinvents Communication with Audience 2011.11.03 14:56
- In almost every culturally-rich city stands a landmark museum that embraces the nation’s cultural heritage and latest artistic endeavors: Tate Modern in London for example, alongside Centre Pompidou in Paris, the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and Mori Museum in Tokyo, which join the ranks of di..
- Kim Ha Neul says, "I won’t work with Jang Keun Suk again.” 2011.11.03 11:15
- Kim Ha Neul opened up her mind, saying “I’ll never work with Jang Keun Suk” at the press conference for the movie, You’re My Pet, which was held on November 2 in Seoul. Attending the event with her costar Jang Keun Suk and director Kim Byeong Gon, she said, “While filming the movie, working wit..
- CJ E&M and Top Talent Agencies Launch ‘M-Live’ 2011.11.03 10:47
- Asian entertainment conglomerate CJ E&M will join Korea’s top talent agencies to bring K-Pop to five continents and six billion people. A joint launch event was held for Korea’s first global concert brand M-Live on November 2, and representatives from CJ E&M Music and six top talent agencies gathe..