- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- ChoColat Makes a Comeback with ‘I Like It’ 2011.12.13 14:55
- Girl group ChoColat, best known for debuting as a multi-cultural group, has returned with just four members. The group debuted in August with its digital single, Syndrome, and returned on the December 9 broadcast of KBS2’s Music Bank with the title track of its mini-album, to be released on Decembe..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.12 11:19
- K-Pop musicians are not only taking over Asia, they’ve taken over our ‘Stars on the Rise’ list this week. From Girls’ Generation and TVXQ, who continue to reign in Japan, to Superstar K contestants making their official debuts, the music industry is riding high on the successes of talented artis..
- Girls’ Generation Wows the Crowd in Singapore 2011.12.11 14:56
- Girls’ Generation wrapped up its first concert in Singapore, The 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore on a high note, following concerts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The girl group captivated 20,000 audience members in a massive indoor stadium, which housed concerts for stars like Justin Bieber..
- Hyoyeon and Jessica Nearly Got Into a Fistfight 2011.12.09 16:54
- Thought the girls of Girls′ Generation only knew how to sing, dance and smile? Evidently not. On the December 8 broadcast of Mnet′s Beatles Code, the girls opened up about the times they squabbled and got jealous of each other. When asked if they got into fights, Hyoyeon candidly answered, “I rec..
- What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year? 2011.12.08 15:34
- The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the wor..
- Girls’ Generation’s First Japanese Photo Book Ranks No. 1 2011.12.08 10:51
- Girls’ Generation’s photo book Holiday is selling out fast in Japan. According to the December 8 ranking of Japan’s Oricon Weekly Chart, Girls’ Generation’s first official Japanese photo book Holiday, which was released on November 30, sold 17,000 copies, making it the highest selling photo boo..
- Johnny Wright Explains Why Girl Groups Failed in the US 2011.12.07 18:16
- A press conference for upcoming global audition project World Music Icon, which will cover 250 countries across the globe, took place on December 7 in Seoul with five producers or representatives of entertainment agencies home and abroad in attendance. Notably, Johnny Wright from Wright Entertainmen..