- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- SM Artists to Release 2012 Calendars 2011.12.15 10:19
- Last week, we reported the release of Super Junior’s 2012 calendar, and now it appears the group’s label mates will be gracing the pages of their very own 2012 calendars. SM Entertainment announced each of its artists, including TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee and f(x), will be rele..
- Japanese version of ‘You’re Beautiful’ Tops in DVD sales 2011.12.14 15:15
- The Japanese version of the SBS drama You’re Beautiful topped the Oricon Chart’s drama DVD category. A rep from the Oricon Chart said on December 14, “You’re Beautiful’s DVD has sold 32,000 copies since it was released on December 7.” The drama DVD has become a best-seller in just one week sin..
- Lee Byung Hun is Shirtless in ‘G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation’ Trailer 2011.12.14 13:53
- The trailer for G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation is finally out and, boy, is actor Lee Byung Hun looking good! The actor reprises his role as villain Storm Shadow in the sequel to the 2009 action flick G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Channing Tatum also returns as Captain Duke Hauser; however, he is joined by a..
- Adidas Originals Releases Video for 2NE1 x Jeremy Scott Sneaker 2011.12.14 11:20
- Adidas Originals has released a new video featuring the girls of 2NE1 for fashion designer Jeremy Scott’s latest sneaker design. The urban wear brand uploaded the 40-second clip entitled “2NE1 and Jeremy Scott Collage Wing” onto its official YouTube channel on December 13. The 2NE1 members collab..
- Girls’ Generation to Release ‘The Boys’ Featuring Snoop Dogg Worldwide 2011.12.14 09:35
- The worldwide release of Girls’ Generation’s maxi single The Boys has been set for December 20. The Boys, which now features American rapper Snoop Dogg, will be released worldwide on iTunes on December 20, before it is released on various online music websites in Korea on December 21. ..
- ChoColat Makes a Comeback with ‘I Like It’ 2011.12.13 14:55
- Girl group ChoColat, best known for debuting as a multi-cultural group, has returned with just four members. The group debuted in August with its digital single, Syndrome, and returned on the December 9 broadcast of KBS2’s Music Bank with the title track of its mini-album, to be released on Decembe..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.12 11:19
- K-Pop musicians are not only taking over Asia, they’ve taken over our ‘Stars on the Rise’ list this week. From Girls’ Generation and TVXQ, who continue to reign in Japan, to Superstar K contestants making their official debuts, the music industry is riding high on the successes of talented artis..
- Girls’ Generation Wows the Crowd in Singapore 2011.12.11 14:56
- Girls’ Generation wrapped up its first concert in Singapore, The 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore on a high note, following concerts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The girl group captivated 20,000 audience members in a massive indoor stadium, which housed concerts for stars like Justin Bieber..