- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Girls’ Generation and Kara To Perform at Japan’s Year-End Show 2011.12.01 15:32
- Girls’ Generation and Kara have been invited to NHK′s 62nd music special Red & White Song Battle, Japan′s top year-end show. NHK′s Red & White Song Battle is a show that divides more than 50 singers and artists that have led active music careers in Japan during the year into competing teams of r..
- The Stars of MAMA Show Their Determination 2011.11.29 17:58
- The artists who will be appearing at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) all expressed their happiness about performing for MAMA in Singapore. Korean artists including Super Junior, 2NE1, Girls’ Generation and YB, and foreign artists such as Koda Kumi, Wei Chen and Lang Lang appeared in front o..
- Girls’ Generation Wants to Meet Its Fans through MAMA 2011.11.29 16:53
- Girls’ Generation gave meaning to this year’s Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), saying, “MAMA is a great opportunity for us to communicate with fans across the world through music.” The members of Girls’ Generation attended the welcome meeting event held in Singapore on November 29, and said, “W..
- Girls’ Generations’ ‘The Boys’ Ranks On Top 11 Times 2011.11.29 10:10
- Girls’ Generation, who resumed activities in mid-October, ranked first a whopping 11 times as of the end of November on music programs on both major television networks and cable channels, living up to its status as one of the top girl groups in Korea. The Boys from its third album grabbed the top ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.28 14:17
- From the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) lineup announcements to K-Pop stars making moves in Japan, hallyu is still going strong, while our ‘Stars Falling Flat’ justfell, literally, with girl group members taking falls and being hospitalized for various injuries and other health-related issues..
- [Exclusive] M Countdown to Air English Version with U-KISS and ChoColat This Month 2011.11.24 12:36
- Attention foreign fans who hate waiting for the release of subtitled versions of their favorite K-Pop program: Mnet America has heard your cries. The cable channel has enlisted U-KISS members, and native English speakers, Eli and Kevin as well as ChoColat’s Tia to MC a re-edited, English version of..
- Yuri and Taeyeon Caught Singing Along to ‘Be My Baby’ 2011.11.24 11:32
- So it’s true. The members of Girls’ Generation and the Wonder Girls are friendly. We′re all for world peace, but how anticlimactic. It appears no claws will be coming out anytime soon. After all that talk about rival girl group members being chummy with one another, we finally have some proof. Vi..