- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Girls′ Generation, Kara and 2NE1 Get Dolled Up 2012.01.13 09:34
- If fans couldn’t get enough of their favorite celebs on television, ‘The 2011 Seoul Doll Fair’ had top idols on display for over a week, as fans flocked to the Coex in Samseong-dong to gawk at (literally) dolled up versions of top girl groups, including Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, and Kara. The fai..
- Ulala Session and Two Months to Follow Big Bang as Bean Pole Models 2012.01.12 15:13
- Superstar K3’s Ulala Session and Two Months have been chosen as the new faces of Bean Pole for 2012. Ulala Session and Two Months became big stars through Mnet’s audition program Superstar K3. Ulala Session won in the finals while Two Months came in third after runner-up Busker Busker, but all of ..
- Girls’ Generation Prints One Million CDs in Japan 2012.01.11 15:21
- [Correction]: This article has been corrected to reflect a mistake from the original Korean article. The original article stated that Girls′ Generation had sold one million albums in Japan; Japan considers sales to include those printed and shipped to stores, but not yet sold to the public. We apol..
- Who Are Your Fave Celebs Following on Twitter? 2012.01.10 17:53
- Some people call it “stalking,” but we much prefer the neutral term Twitter uses to make our bad habit seem socially acceptable: “following.” We all do it. We′re willing to admit to our stalker tendencies. However, while most of you probably follow your favorite celebrities on Twitter because y..
- [Interview] Shinsadong Tiger Says His Group Will be Different 2012.01.10 13:47
- The hit-making composer Shinsadong Tiger will soon not only be producing new hit singles, but also his own group, the six member girl group Exid. The group is currently in the last stages of production, and is aiming for a debut in March. Even on January 9, the day enews visited Shinsadong Tiger’s ..
- The Four ‘New Hallyu Kings’ of 2012 2012.01.05 10:13
- In 2011, we witnessed the coming of the strongest Korean wave ever. Now it’s 2012, but the wave is showing no signs of stopping, as the love of overseas fans for Korean stars refuse to cool down. And so for the New Year, the January 2 broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News revealed a list of ..