- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- ′The Romantic′ Aims to be Like a RomCom Movie.. 2012.02.08 16:39
- Director Lee Myung Han of tvN′s new dating program, The Romantic, elaborated on the difference between his program and the most well-known dating program currently airing, SBS′ Match. On February 8, director Lee Myung Han, along with producer, Lee Woo Jeong, and writer, Kim Dae Joo, held a press c..
- Girls’ Generation Poised For French Primetime Debut 2012.02.08 13:37
- Girls’ Generation, which made a splash in the U.S. by appearing on two famed talk shows, CBS′ The Late Show with David Letterman and ABC′s morning show Live! with Kelly, is now about to create another buzz. The group will be appearing on top French talk show, Le Grand Journal and putting on a liv..
- Yoona Stands Out in Downtown New York 2012.02.07 16:06
- Guess wherever Girls′ Generation′s Yoona goes, she attracts attention! Photos of the idol singer shopping in New York were uploaded onto an online community site under the title, ′Yoona Shines in New York As Well’. In the pictures, the Girls’ Generation members are seen having their first U.S. ..
- WE Member Kang Han Shows Off Dragon Shuffle Dance 2012.02.07 14:01
- While Kang Han might be part of rookie group WE, the singer/dancer was one of the members of SM Entertainment′s earlier groups, Black Beat...which means the man might be new to you, but he sure isn′t new to performing. In a video clip recently uploaded to YouTube, Kang Han showed off original chor..
- Aziatix Holds Collaboration Exhibition with Caf Manduka in Japan.. 2012.02.07 13:23
- Global group Aziatix became the third Korean artist to hold a collaboration exhibition with Cafe Manduka in Shibuya, Tokyo, following Girls’ Generation and 2PM. The Cafe Manduka, well-known for its various collaborations with artists in both music and art, boast 10,000 visitors annually. A source f..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2012.02.06 18:14
- The past week saw the successful U.S. network television debut of Girls’ Generation, while the Wonder Girls held its television movie premiere on TeenNick. Meanwhile, MBC’s ongoing woes with its labor union strike spilled over to affect its viewership ratings while top actresses Soo Ae and Song Ji..
- T-ara Signs 1 Billion Won Deal with Chicken Franchise 2012.02.06 15:33
- T-ara has signed a huge endorsement deal with chicken franchise ‘Gibalhan Chicken.’ A rep from the group’s agency, Core Contents Media, told enews on February 6, “T-ara has signed a one-year contract with guarantees, which tops any other [deal] that any other idol group previously received from ..
- Shin Se Kyung Chosen as a Model for a Coffee Chain 2012.02.06 13:12
- Shin Se Kyung, who has risen as a blue chip in the advertisement industry, by being chosen has a model for all sorts of products, including underwear, mobile phones, cosmetics, chicken franchises, soju and other beverage, has recently reconfirmed her status as the queen of ads industry by being sele..