- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Girls’ Generation Looks Hollywood for ‘The Late Show’ 2012.02.01 13:32
- The members of Girls’ Generation were all smiles just before their appearance on The Late Show. On February 1, photos of the members heading for the set of the CBS talk show The Late Show with David Letterman were uploaded on an online community website...
- Park Eun Bin Talks About Her Dating Experiences 2012.02.01 13:14
- ...Or perhaps her lack thereof? Park Eun Bin, star of upcoming drama, TV Chosun′s Operation Love, revealed that she has no dating experience at the drama′s press conference, which was held on January 31 in Seoul. The drama’s male lead, Yoo Seung Ho also attended the event alongside other lead cas..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2012.01.31 18:19
- Last week, we were flooded with teasers upon teasers for idol group comebacks and debuts, from Shinhwa’s and Big Bang’s highly-anticipated return to the music scene to rookie groups B.A.P’s and EXO’s much-hyped debuts. While agencies made it pretty clear that their artists were returning full fo..
- Sohee, Jang Hyuk, Yunho, Nichkhun, Sulli Promote Good Downloads 2012.01.31 16:07
- Sohee appeared in a public setting for the first time after rumors about her love life were released. Sohee became a member of the cast for the Good Downloader Campaign commercial, which was filmed on January 30 in Namyangju. The fact that Sohee would be appearing for this event gathered much attent..
- Kim Hyun Joong Shows Off His Manners in Japan 2012.01.31 15:02
- Kim Hyun Joong again shone brightly with a bundle of smiles for fans in Japan. The user of an online community website recently posted a video of Kim Hyun Joong shooting a commercial in Japan. The commercial was for a sports drink, and the video showed how the commercial was produced along with some..
- FT Island is all ‘Grown-Up’ in New Music Video 2012.01.31 11:36
- Real-life flower boy band FT Island has returned with a brand new mini album Grown-Up and music video for comeback single Severely. The music video was released via the band’s official YouTube channel on January 31, while the the mini album was released on various music websites on the same day. ..