- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Aziatix Holds Collaboration Exhibition with Caf Manduka in Japan.. 2012.02.07 13:23
- Global group Aziatix became the third Korean artist to hold a collaboration exhibition with Cafe Manduka in Shibuya, Tokyo, following Girls’ Generation and 2PM. The Cafe Manduka, well-known for its various collaborations with artists in both music and art, boast 10,000 visitors annually. A source f..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2012.02.06 18:14
- The past week saw the successful U.S. network television debut of Girls’ Generation, while the Wonder Girls held its television movie premiere on TeenNick. Meanwhile, MBC’s ongoing woes with its labor union strike spilled over to affect its viewership ratings while top actresses Soo Ae and Song Ji..
- T-ara Signs 1 Billion Won Deal with Chicken Franchise 2012.02.06 15:33
- T-ara has signed a huge endorsement deal with chicken franchise ‘Gibalhan Chicken.’ A rep from the group’s agency, Core Contents Media, told enews on February 6, “T-ara has signed a one-year contract with guarantees, which tops any other [deal] that any other idol group previously received from ..
- Shin Se Kyung Chosen as a Model for a Coffee Chain 2012.02.06 13:12
- Shin Se Kyung, who has risen as a blue chip in the advertisement industry, by being chosen has a model for all sorts of products, including underwear, mobile phones, cosmetics, chicken franchises, soju and other beverage, has recently reconfirmed her status as the queen of ads industry by being sele..
- Girls′ Generation Bring in the NYPD 2012.02.04 11:24
- The New York police had to come in to stop the girls from getting trampled over by 1,300 fans during their first American fansigning. Girls′ Generation held its first fansigning event in America on February 2 in front of the Best Buy in New York′s Union Square...
- Brian Sends a Supportive Message to Girls’ Generation 2012.02.03 14:23
- Brian expressed his happiness about Girls’ Generation’s activities in the States. Brian, who has been actively promoting Let This Die off his new album Reborn-Part 1, sat with enews on February 2 and said, “I talked over the phone with Girls’ Generation member Tiffany, who is currently in the St..
- Jung Yeop Sings for ‘The Romantic’ 2012.02.02 18:11
- Brown Eyed Soul’s Jung Yeop will be adding to the atmosphere of tvN’s The Romantic by singing an OST piece for the show. Jung Yeop will sing the single I Want to Kiss You for the real love variety show The Romantic. His single is especially making issues because it’s unusual for him to sing an OS..