- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Taetiseo’s Win Photobombed by Mighty Mouth’s Shorry J 2012.05.26 13:22
- Mighty Mouth’s Shorry J has struck again with his humorous photobombing skills, this time with Taetiseo. On the May 25 broadcast of KBS’ Music Bank the SNSD unit, Taetiseo, capped off another Mutizen Song win with its song Twinkle. While Taetiseo’s members gave their closing thank you, Mighty Mou..
- Idol Stars Spaz Out about ‘Rooftop Prince’ 2012.05.25 14:54
- In the 14.8 percent of the population that watched the finale of SBS’ Rooftop Prince on May 24, there were some idol group members included. On one online community, a poster uploaded a collection of tweets that were posted by idol group members about the popular drama’s finale...
- IU is No.1 on Billboard K-Pop 100 for Second Week in a Row 2012.05.25 14:02
- IU has fended off the competition to remain on top the Billboard chart for another week. Billboard updated its chart ranking for the week of June 2 on May 25, which revealed IU and her hit song Every End of the Day remained on top from last week. Shifting up a spot to second place was Twinkle by Tae..
- JYP’s JJ Project Become Cosmetics Model for Nana′s B 2012.05.25 12:07
- JYP’s newest group, JJ Project is displaying non-rookie like star power as, after less than a week since releasing its debut song, the boys have become cosmetics models. On May 25, LG Household & Healthcare revealed the duo members from JJ Project had become the advertising models for its teen-orie..
- Kang Ji Hwan Unveils Photo Timeline of Dramatic Weight Gain and Loss 2012.05.25 01:01
- After having previously made headlines for his infamous massive weight gain and loss for his movie Detective Cha, actor Kang Ji Hwan has unveiled a photo timeline of his weight gain and loss. On May 23, Kang Ji Hwan tweeted, “I’m unveiling my passionate(?) D-line making 1-month project done one mo..
- Agree or Disagree: Rolling Stone’s 10 K-Pop Groups Most Likely to Break in America 2012.05.24 21:00
- 2NE1, yes. Girls’ Generation (SNSD), okay. But, After School? Hm... American music magazine Rolling Stone recently published a list of The 10 K-Pop Groups Most Likely to Break in America, and while most of the idol groups named for having the most crossover appeal may come as no surprise to K-Pop f..
- Lee Byung Hun’s ‘G.I. Joe 2’ Delayed by Nine Months to 2013 2012.05.24 16:23
- With just five weeks to go before its original premiere date, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation has suddenly had its global premiere date pushed back to March of next year. The surprising news of the movie’s delay came on May 24 when it was revealed the Hollywood action film premiere date had been pushed bac..
- SNSD Facial Expressions Change Every Day of the Week 2012.05.24 15:40
- Everyone dreads Mondays and looks forward to Fridays. It′s the same with Girls’ Generation (SNSD), according to the fan-made graphic featuring the SNSD faces of the week. On various online communities, a graphic titled, ‘SNSD Faces of the Week’ was posted, showcasing the many expressions of the ..