- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- Lee Min Ho Voted #1 Male Cosmetic Model Over Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Seung Gi 2012.07.04 16:05
- Lee Min Ho’s influence as a brand model has been proven. The Korean community portal site, DC Inside, recently held a poll asking the public to vote on the male celebrity whose advertisements influenced women to open their purses the most. From June 26 through July 3, a total of 45,049 people took ..
- Netizens Complain SNSD’s Postage Stamps Are Too Expensive 2012.07.04 15:17
- The highly anticipated SNSD postage stamps are being met with criticism. Following news that the SNSD members would be featured in an upcoming special edition set of postage stamps, some have begun to complain about the stamp set′s price. On July 3, the Korean Post had first announced the special S..
- Song Seung Hun Will Release Track for ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ OST 2012.07.04 12:43
- Time Slip Dr. Jin’s lead, Song Seung Hun, will display his vocal skills for his own drama’s OST. MBC confirmed on July 4, the actor had recorded a song for Time Slip Dr. Jin. Song Seung Hun will be singing Final Love, the theme song for his own character in the drama, Jin Hyuk. ..
- YG’s Yoo In Na, Daesung and Sean Takes Part in Kiehl’s ‘Meet Mr. Bones’ Project 2012.07.04 12:10
- Cosmetics brand Kiehl’s has enlisted the help of YG Entertainment for its latest global social project. ‘Meet Mr. Bones’ project was launched globally on June 29. Partial profits from three different special edition products will be donated to help build a children’s rehabilitation hospital. In ..
- [Poll] Which K-Pop Collab is the Most Epic? 2012.07.03 17:41
- Collaborations are not a novelty in music, and to be honest, whittling down the list of K-Pop collabs for this week’s poll proved to be pretty difficult because there were simply too many to choose from. But what makes a collaboration truly special is the unexpected mash up of musical, and in some ..