- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- FT Island Lee Hong Gi Paints ‘M Countdown’ on his Nails 2012.08.30 13:41
- With FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi taking over Tony’s spot as the new MC for Mnet’s M Countdown, the new MC for Mnet’s M Countdown, Lee Hong Gi wanted to make sure everyone knew he was excited….by painting M Countdown on his nails...
- The Three Things f(x)’s Sulli Doesn’t Have 2012.08.29 23:00
- F(x) member Sulli’s being cast for a drama’s lead role wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. Girl group members nowadays can often be seen as the main characters in dramas, and just like most of them are hit with controversies and obstacles, Sulli was expected to be no different. She did act as a ..
- [RECAP: To the Beautiful You] Episode 3 2012.08.29 20:00
- Here we are- Episode 3! Lots of little events — some necessary, some unnecessary and some that just boggled our minds — compacted into one episode. Jae Hee continues to be innocently submissive, Tae Jun starts showing emotions other than anger, and Eun Gyul’s identity crisis worsens...
- Lee Hyun Woo, Seo Joon Young and ZE:A’s Kwang Hee Dress in Drag for ‘To the Beautiful You’ 2012.08.29 18:00
- Already known for their pretty looks, some of the male cast members of SBS’ To the Beautiful You are getting all dolled-up. The upcoming two episodes of the idol-studded drama will see a ‘drag parade’ of sorts as some of the male cast members will show their individual merits dressed as women. Th..
- Jun Ji Hyun’s Contract With Café Droptop Extended 2012.08.29 10:54
- Café Droptop, a coffee shop chain based in Korea, has extended its contract with Jun Ji Hyun. The extension was announced on August 29. Jun Ji Hyun will continue to promote the brand, as she has been spending the past year appearing in television commercials, attending the opening of the chain’s n..
- Kara Becomes Global Promoters for Korean Food 2012.08.29 10:46
- Kara is looking to introduce and promote Korean food to a larger audience. Beginning in September, Kara will become the new face for K-Food, a campaign that seeks to introduce and popularize Korean food to the world. Kara will seek to raise the value and interest in Korean food and to help develop t..