- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- [Ratings: Mon, 11.19.12] ′Horse Doctor′ Just Steps Away from Breaking 20% 2012.11.20 09:52
- MBC’s Horse Doctor continues to rise, gaining the highest ratings it has received so far. The drama shows potential to break 20 percent at the rate it’s going, especially since it has 34 more episodes left. KBS’ Ohlala Couple continues to slip, causing SBS’ The King of Dramas to gradually climb ..
- Lee Hyori Transforms Into Punk Rocker Chick For Clio 2012.11.20 04:00
- The chameleon-like Lee Hyori went for the punk rock look for her latest makeup ad. Makeup brand Clio released a new advertisement still cut of Lee Hyori on November 19. In her latest turn, Lee Hyori channels her inner rocker as she sports a bejeweled denim vest and plenty of accessories on her wrist..
- [Video] Park Han Byul Sings the Praises of Good Day Soju With Jung Hyung Don and DefConn 2012.11.20 02:00
- New ads for soju brand, Good Day, have begun hitting the airwaves featuring Park Han Byul, Jung Hyung Don and DefConn. Over a hip hop beat, the three rap and dance the praises of Good Day soju and emphasizing the brand uses natural mineral water from Mount Jiri to make their soju. Humorously enough,..
- [Recap: The Romantic & Idol] 2nd Date - What is Love that′s Meant to Be? 2012.11.20 01:00
- Our idols have met their counterparts, exchanged awkward conversation, and held hands with each other – all in the first episode of tvN′s Romantic & Idol. We left off on a cliff-hanger, where four out of the eight idols wanted to change their partners. So we move onward to finding who they are, wh..
- U.K.’s The Observer Predicts Girls’ Generation’s to Be Psy’s Successor 2012.11.19 15:00
- While Psy continues to break new barriers with his phenomenal success, the U.K.’s The Observer has already set its eyes on the next Korean act to carry on Psy’s success. Justin McCurry from The Observer posted a new article on November 17 (local time) titled, ‘After Psy’s Gangnam Style, Here Com..
- [Ratings: Sat, 11.17.12 & Sun, 11.18.12] ‘K-Pop Star 2’ Begins, Lee Seung Gi Plays Dirty on ‘Runn.. 2012.11.19 09:45
- The second season of SBS’ K-Pop Star 2 began on November 18, shocking viewers as singers with already impressive backgrounds were cut. The judges, BoA, Park Jin Young, and Yang Hyun Suk, admitted that they expected more from season 2 and there were only a handful of contestants that made it to the ..