- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- [Photo] Tim Burton Brings Exhibition to Korea 2012.12.12 22:00
- Famed American film director Tim Burton met with members of the media at a reporters’ roundtable held at the Seoul Museum of Art (SeMA) on December 11 to answer questions about his popular Tim Burton exhibition, which will be showing at the museum from December 12 to April 14 of next year.
- Director Tim Burton Indulges in Jeon and Makgeolli in Seoul’s Gwangjang Market 2012.12.12 15:48
- Director Tim Burton has been snapped enjoying jeon (a Korean savory pancake-like dish) and makgeolli (traditional rice liquor) in one of Seoul’s oldest markets. On December 11, the official Twitter of Hyundai Card tweeted, “Tim Burton, this time he’s appeared at Gwangjang Market! He seems to have..
- [Ratings: Tues, 12.11.12] ‘Horse Doctor Recovers, ‘The King of Dramas’ and ‘School 2013’ Fall 2012.12.12 09:43
- With no presidential debate to be bothered with, ratings returned to its usual numbers. KBS’ Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! rose back up to the 20th percentile and MBC’s Horse Doctor gained the 1-2 percent lost to the debates. However, not all dramas were able to recover. In a turn of strange events, SBS’ Th..
- [Recap: The Romantic & Idol] 5th Date - “When we were together, I felt like he was thinking about s.. 2012.12.12 07:00
- It’s Day Three on Jeju Island, where eight idol stars have been whisked away for a romantic getaway, and in the wake of Nam Ji Hyun and Hyung Sik’s meant-to-be moment from the previous episode, it’s time to find out whom the remaining idols will link up with during the clothing shuffle. (If you m..
- [Poll] Which Celebrity Do You Want to Get a Back Hug From on Hug Day? 2012.12.11 18:30
- This upcoming Friday is December 14, and you know what that means. It’s time to celebrate another tacky Korean holiday! This holiday, however, may actually be worth celebrating, especially this time of the year. We’re counting down to Hug Day, and we want to know which celebrity you want to keep y..
- SNSD Targets Early January for 4th Album Release 2012.12.11 14:05
- After 14 months, SNSD looks to return to fans in Korea with a new album. Though initially having targeted a comeback in Korea this November, SNSD’s comeback plans were delayed as it continued putting the finishing touches to its official fourth full-length album in Korea. Now, according to various ..