- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- [Ratings: Wed, 12.19.12] ‘Family’ and ‘Jeon Woochi’ Go to the Top...with No Other Competitors 2012.12.20 09:51
- The Presidential Election took place on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 with polls opening from 6 AM to 6 PM. A good majority of programs were canceled to make room for election specials as the ballots were being counted. Some broadcasts aired as scheduled, such as MBC’s, Family and KBS’ Jeon Woochi...
- [Ratings: Tues, 12.18.12] ‘School 2013’ Records Highest Rating, Begins Chase after ‘Horse Doctor.. 2012.12.19 11:35
- With the mystery between Go Nam Soon (Lee Jong Seok) and Park Heung Soo (Kim Woo Bin) thickening, KBS’ School 2013 recorded its highest ratings of 11.5 percent on Tuesday night. The high rating also marked the first time the two homeroom teachers (Jang Nara and Choi Daniel) actually began working t..
- [Recap: The Romantic & Idol] 6th Date: “I made my destiny today” 2012.12.18 21:00
- As if this show doesn’t have us on edge already, this week’s episode opens with a heart-pounding preview of what’s to come during the final selection round. It’s hard to believe we’re already drawing close to the end, but before the dramatic finale, there is one more shuffle round as well as a ..
- Song Ji Hyo Joins Lee Kwang Soo in Dubbing for Animation Movie ‘Maritime Police Marco’ 2012.12.18 15:19
- Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo are going from Running Man co-stars to dubbing partners for a new animation movie. As part of the upcoming animation movie, Maritime Police Marco, Song Ji Hyo will be joining Lee Kwang Soo in voicing the animation movie’s lead characters. Described as a comedy-adventur..
- Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, Block B and Juniel Invited to Perform in France for Trade Fair, Midem 2012.12.18 12:43
- A slew of K-Pop acts will be descending upon Cannes, France next month for the annual Midem. Midem, an acronym for Marché International du Disque et de l′Edition Musicale, is the world’s largest annual trade fair for the music industry. Set to take place in 2013 from January 26-29, Midem has invi..
- Big Bang’s New Japanese Album Charts at No. 6 on Oricon Weekly Albums Chart 2012.12.18 10:55
- Big Bang’s latest Japanese album has come in at number six on Oricon’s weekly albums chart. Big Bang released its Special Final in Dome Memorial Collection album on December 5, and initially placed fourth on the Oricon daily albums chart. ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 12.17.12] ‘Come to Play’ Continues to Drop Despite Cancellation Announcement 2012.12.18 09:26
- Even the power of the almighty grasshopper doesn’t work sometimes, as MBC’s Come to Play continues to drop in ratings. After broadcasting its first episode in 2004, Come to Play had invited a series of celebrities, both popular and not so much, but has garnered good ratings until at one point, it ..