- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- SNSD Dethrones Lee Seung Gi on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 2013.01.11 10:43
- After a record six weeks at number one on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100, Lee Seung Gi has finally turned over his lofty position to Girls’ Generation (SNSD). As the updated Billboard chart ranking for the week of January 19 showed, SNSD with I Got a Boy moved in to the number one spot this week after..
- [Ratings: Thurs, 01.10.13] Jeon Woochi Continues #1 Reign Over Wed/Thurs 2013.01.11 09:42
- It seems like KBS’ Jeon Woochi is too strong for any dramas to overcome. On Thursday night, Jeon Woochi rose once again, coming to 13.3 percent. Although this isn’t the highest the KBS drama has recorded, it was enough to take the number one spot once more after losing it at one point to MBC’s I ..
- Mnet Seeks to Communicate with K-Pop Generation with ‘Legend 100 - Artist’ 2013.01.11 01:00
- After releasing a short teaser hinting at an upcoming project titled Legend 100 - Artist, Mnet has finally disclosed more details concerning the large-scale venture—and it’s targeting the youth. A press roundtable for the upcoming year-long project was held at the Seoul Finance Center on January 1..
- [K-Pop Battle] SNSD’s Yuri and Wonder Girls’ Yubin 2013.01.10 18:00
- As we’re currently stuck in the middle of winter, there are a few things we desperately long for: warm sunshine and a nice tan. Since we can’t experience either to its fullest, we decided to pinpoint two young ladies who have that nice glowing skin all year round despite the weather changes. These..
- SNSD Says It Demanded a No-Heel Performance for ′I Got a Boy′ 2013.01.10 16:10
- Girls′ Generation (SNSD) talked about how it got to wear sneakers for its recent performances. SBS′ One Night of TV Entertainment interviewed SNSD for its January 9 broadcast and talked about its new release, I Got a Boy...
- [Ratings: Wed, 01.09.13] ‘I Miss You’ Returns to Second; ‘Jeon Woochi’ Still Leads 2013.01.10 13:00
- MBC’s I Miss You suffered the embarrassment of being in the number one spot for weeks until it dropped to last place. However, as of January 9, I Miss You climbed back up to second place with a 10.2 percent, pushing SBS’ The Great Seer back down. Even so, I Miss You experienced a drop in numbers f..
- Psy’s Cosmetic Ads for The Flower Men to Begin Showing in January 2013.01.10 00:00
- Since last year, individuals all over the world have tried to sing, dance and move like Psy, but now they can look like Psy as well too - if they want to, that is. Male cosmetics brand, The Flower Men, recently completed shooting its first advertisement with its new model, Psy. ..