- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- [Ratings: Tues, 03.19.13] Variety Shows Suffer on Tuesday Nights 2013.03.20 09:42
- Despite the high ratings for the dramas that air prior to the shows, variety programs have been suffering low ratings, especially on Tuesday nights. Rather than seeing Tuesday’s variety shows reaching double digits, there were more changes and cancelation of programs that occurred with the exit of ..
- [Video] SNSD Sooyoung and Seohyun Reveal What They Want to Do in Spring 2013.03.20 00:00
- Spring is sort of in the air, with temperatures rising up, but not yet warm enough to call it spring. Regardless of the current situation, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung and Seohyun prepared for the spring with colorful looks and shorter sleeves. ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 03.18.13] ‘Yawang’ Continues to Drop After Yunho’s Exit 2013.03.19 09:51
- The revenge thickens, but ratings continue to drop fr SBS’ Yawang, especially after the exit of TVXQ’s Yunho. On Monday night, Kwon Sang Woo finally found a way to bring Soo Ae into the police station for questioning, but even with the possibility that her true personality will be revealed, Yawang..
- SNSD to be First K-Pop Group to Appear on Japan’s ′Jounetsu-Tairiku′ 2013.03.18 15:47
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) will be the first-ever K-Pop group to be featured on MBS’ documentary Jounetsu-Tairiku in Japan. According to a source from the show, the episode featuring SNSD will be broadcast on March 24 at 11 p.m. Jounetsu-Tairiku is a Japanese program that follows individuals from al..
- FT Island to Take Off on Japan Arena Tour This Summer 2013.03.18 10:39
- FT Island has confirmed it will set off on an arena tour in Japan in June. The idol band held a large-scale fan meeting with 10,000 fans at Japan’s Tokyo International Forum Hall A on March 17. FT Island previewed its upcoming track You Are My Life for fans, heightening anticipation for the song, w..
- [Ratings: Sat, 03.16~03.17.13] IU’s ‘Lee Soon Shin’ Rises to Highest Ratings 2013.03.18 09:57
- IU-starred, KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin continues to dominate with high ratings. On Sunday evening, You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin recorded 25.2 percent in ratings, its highest yet. It jumped 4.2 percent from Saturday, proving that it’s following up the success of My Daughter Seo Young w..