- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > Hiphop
09 Oct 2001
- [Photo] SHINee Performs Without Jonghyun at 2013 Seoul Girls Collection 2013.04.09 17:09
- As part of the Seoul Girls Collection 2013, SHINee performed as the final act on April 6, closing out a show that attempted to bring together fashion, music and media. The members were missing Jonghyun, who was convalescing after his car accident, but still managed to pull off four performances...
- [Show Review] EXO-K, SHINee and Music Take Over Seoul Girls Collection 2013 2013.04.09 17:00
- In a collaboration between fashion, music and media, music came out as the clear frontrunner at the 2013 Seoul Girls Collection S/S show. While the ultimate and primary goal of Seoul Girls Collection is to highlight up-and-coming designers and models, all that unfortunately fell to the wayside, as n..
- [Ratings: Mon, 04.08.13] A New Round Begins with ‘God of the Workplace’ at First 2013.04.09 09:39
- The end of dramas begins a new round, and on Monday night, SBS’ Jang Ok Jung and MBC’s The Gu Family Book stepped up to the plate to play with KBS God of the Workplace, which had an early start. All three dramas had its unique stories and fancy actors, but for the first round between these three, ..
- [Twitter Roundup] SNSD’s Taeyeon Chops Off Her Hair, SUJU’s Choi Siwon Celebrates B-Day and More 2013.04.08 20:00
- From birthdays to the end of another successful season of K-Pop Star, there was much to be celebrated across the Twitterverse this past weekend. We have all that and more in today’s Twitter Roundup! ..
- [Ratings: Sat & Sun, 04.06~07.13] ′K-Pop Star′ Crowns a Winner 2013.04.08 09:36
- The second winner of SBS K-Pop Star was born on Sunday afternoon. The long battle came down to Bang Ye Dam and Akdong Musicians, with Akdong Musicians being named the winners. The finalists were embraced by all the contestants from the Top 10 as 13-year old Lee Soo Hyun cried, saying she wasn’t sur..
- FT Island Brings JYP’s Plastic Look Back 2013.04.06 11:00
- Trends are constantly being recycled in fashion, and FT Island has managed to pull off a look we didn’t expect to (and hoped wouldn’t) come back so soon in its latest spread for Marie Claire magazine’s accessories book. We’re talking about Park Jin Young’s infamous plastic look. ..