- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
30 Nov 0002
- Song Hye Gyo’s Film is Another Miss at the Box Office 2011.10.28 14:56
- Actress Song Hye Gyo is in a compromising position. Her film Today fell flat at the box office, opening in eighth place. According to the Korea Film Council, the October 27-release drew out a scanty crowd of 5,589 moviegoers, while the current number one film Wandeuki drew over 65,000 people to thea..
- Lee Jung Jae Still Calls Jung Woo Sung ‘Woo Sung-ssi’ 2011.10.20 15:25
- Lee Jung Jae says that though on the outside they may not look it, he is the best of friends with fellow actor Jung Woo Sung. On the October 22 broadcast of O’live’s Bad Scene, Lee said that he still uses titles to address his 13 year friend, Jung Woo Sung. He said that he’s never called Jung Woo..
- One Hundred’s Lee Jung Gyu Says, “Thanks to Superstar K2, I became known.” 2011.10.11 15:44
- Comic duo, One Hundred, composed of Kim Kyung Jin and Lee Jung Gyu has been promoting their second digital single Frog, which was released last month. Surprisingly, Lee Jung Gyu is attributing the single′s relative success to his appearance on Mnet’s Superstar K2 . ..
- Girls’ Generation Watch ‘Winter Sonata’ Musical 2011.10.09 12:15
- Girls’ Generation members Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon paid the musical Winter Sonata a visit. The three came in to see the October 7 performance, as Sooyoung’s sister Choi Soo Jin is currently acting as Yoo Jin in the musical. PD Yoon Suk Ho, the head producer and art director, is also the directo..
- Kim Jae Joong of ‘Protect the Boss’ Guards Number One Spot on GMarket Chart 2011.08.30 17:38
- JYJ member Kim Jae Joong’s song for the SBS TV drama Protect the Boss OST is currently number one in total sales on GMarket Japan. The singer, who stars as Cha Mu Won in Protect the Boss, also contributed to the drama’s soundtrack with the song I Will Protect You...
- SM Wins Court Case against MOGEF 2011.08.25 15:01
- While the K-Pop world and music fans continue to criticize the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MOGEF) for its excessive censorship of popular song lyrics, a court judged that it is unjust to designate songs lyrics with `alcohol′as harmful to teenagers. The Seoul Administrative Court judged ..