- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
30 Nov 0002
- Kang Sung Hoon Will Be Taking Strong Measures Against Suit Reports 2013.01.25 15:12
- [Update on January 25, 2013 4:15 p.m.] The Yongsan Police Agency has confirmed to enews on January 25 that "no additional fraud charges have been pressed against Kang Sung Hoon between December 2012 to today (January 25)." A source close to Kang Sung Hoon has also added, "We checked with the Yongsan..
- Kang Sung Hoon′s Sentencing is Postponed to February 2013.01.23 15:35
- Kang Sung Hoon′s sentencing has suddenly been postponed to take place at a later date. At the verdict hearing held on January 23, Kang Sung Hoon′s final sentencing was postponed about three weeks. As such, the sentence will be given on February 13...
- Prosecution Demands a Four Year Prison Sentence for Sechs Kies′ Kang Sung Hoon 2013.01.09 15:05
- Prosecution demanded a four year prison sentence for former Sechs Kies member Kang Sung Hoon based on charges of fraud. The final sentence will be given on January 23. The demand came at the hearing held on January 9...
- [Photo] Monday Couple, Yoo Jae Suk and More Step Out for 2012 SBS Entertainment Awards 2012.12.31 13:08
- The year wouldn′t be complete without a slew of award ceremonies, and SBS made sure to celebrate the biggest celebs with its annual Entertainment Awards. Bringing out the top stars from its many hit variety shows, SBS awarded the Daesang (grand prize) to Yoo Jae Suk, giving him his eighth Daesang i..
- Kang Sung Hoon Sues a Businessman Involved in the Case for Fraud 2012.12.14 13:30
- Former Sechs Kies member Kang Sung Hoon filed a lawsuit against a Mr. Kang, who was involved in the flow of money in the numerous cases surrounding Kang Sung Hoon. A source close to Kang Sung Hoon told enews, "Kang Sung Hoon has sued Mr. Kang, who didn′t properly deliver the money that was meant to..
- Kang Sung Hoon Says He Does Not Plan to Settle With Plaintiff, Mr. Oh 2012.12.12 17:45
- After being freed on bail following his arrest for fraud, Kang Sung Hoon has officially submitted a response to the judge saying he will not be settling with his accuser, Mr. Oh and his official request calling for immediate compensation from Kang Sung Hoon.
- ‘Immortal Song 2’s Grand Prix to Feature Ali, SISTAR’s Hyolyn, Jay Park, Super Junior’s Ryeowook.. 2012.10.04 19:11
- All the past and present bigwigs are coming out for an epic battle on Immortal Song 2. The best of the best will be coming together to record for the singing competition show’s upcoming battle of the titans. ..