- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- Woohyun of Infinite Draws Attention with His Powerful Voice 2011.10.17 17:02
- Who knew the boys of Infinite were more than just a bunch of pretty faces? Having first joined KBS’s Immortal Song 2 on October 1, Woo Hyun of Infinite has showed off his increasingly admirable vocal ability over the past three weeks. On the October 15th episode to pay a tribute to the late Kim Gwa..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.10.17 16:44
- Rapper Tablo put on his brave face and made his comeback in two years, releasing his first solo single, while Kim Ki Bum, who also made a highly-anticipated comeback in a new drama, fought off plastic surgery rumors. Here’s our list of the stars who rose to the top and the celebrities who fell hard..
- How Much Are Idol Stars Spending On Their Style? 2011.10.17 16:17
- Ever wonder how much it cost to get those idol stars looking so picture perfect? The October 17 broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News will be covering everything about the styling of idol group stars ranging from skin care, hairdo to make-up. ..
- Park Hae Jin to Receive Surgery for Fractured Ankle Bone 2011.10.17 16:10
- What′s with all the injuries happening to leading men these days? Hallyu star Park Hae Jin is reportedly returning to Korea from China, in order to receive surgery for a fractured ankle bone. Park is scheduled to return on October 22, after finishing up his commercial shoot in China...
- Comedians Come Together in ‘Comedy Big League’ 2011.10.17 15:38
- Comedians Lee Guk Joo and Kim Mi Ryo showed tears of joy and laughter in Comedy Big League. The moment came after it was announced that Americano, Kim Mi Ryo’s team, and Marbled Beef, Lee Guk Joo’s team, had each won first and second place in the the show’s team tournament. The two came together ..
- Even CEOs Know Their K-pop 2011.10.17 14:13
- A recent survey revealed that a majority of CEOs in Korea know at least four K-Pop groups. In a survey released by the Samsung Economic Research Institute on October 16, 50.6 percent of the 356 CEOs in Korea who participated in the study said they knew at least four K-Pop groups. Super Junior, Girls..