- Period Active
30 Nov 2000 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 0002
- [Poll] Season 1, Pt.1 - Ultimate ‘We Got Married’ Couples Tournament 2013.06.20 18:15
- MBC’s popular love variety show We Got Married aired its pilot episode in 2008, and the reality program is still going strong five years later, even making celebrity love connections worldwide with the launch of a global edition this year. From Khuntoria to the TeukSo and YongSeo couples, the show ..
- Crown J Receives Lighter Sentence but Plans to Appeal 2012.05.24 15:34
- Crown J, who was charged with attacking his manager and forcing him to sign a document promising he would give up his yacht, was sentenced to six months in prison with a one-year probation in his second trial. The sentence is substantially light compared to the sentence for his first trial, which ha..
- Crown J Hints at Comeback with New Pictures 2012.05.16 14:11
- After clearing up his name from accusations of assault, Crown J is letting fans know that he is slowly making his way back into the limelight. On May 14, Crown J tweeted, “New look!! Photo by photographer Lee Gun Don,” and “New photo for the ladies,” along with two photos. ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.12 11:19
- K-Pop musicians are not only taking over Asia, they’ve taken over our ‘Stars on the Rise’ list this week. From Girls’ Generation and TVXQ, who continue to reign in Japan, to Superstar K contestants making their official debuts, the music industry is riding high on the successes of talented artis..
- Crown J to Make Comeback in 2012 2011.12.09 18:02
- Crown J, who was found not guilty of assault but guilty of forcing one to yield property, held a press conference on December 9 to talk about his case and reveal his future plans. He revealed that he plans to release a new album early 2012, and return to K-Pop to give strength to the Korean wave. Cr..
- Crown J Sentenced to Eight Months in Prison 2011.12.08 09:45
- Crown J, who was charged with assaulting his former manager, was sentenced to eight months in prison with two years of probation at the final trial held on December 7 at Seoul Central Court. The court stated that he was found not guilty of assaulting his former manager (identified only by his surnam..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.14 15:40
- In this week’s highlights, Ulala Session won big on the final round of Mnet’s Superstar K3, and we’re only sad to see the show draw to a close. The Wonder Girls also made a huge splash on the music scene with its much-anticipated comeback. Meanwhile, in much more unfortunate “comeback” news, sa..