- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- YG Entertainment to Debut New Girl Group 2011.11.15 16:05
- YG Entertainment, one of the three top agencies in K-Pop, is set to debut a new girl group, and confidently went on record to say that it would be a new type of group never seen before. Sometime early next year, YG will be debuting its second girl group, following 2NE1, or third, if you count Swi.T,..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.14 15:40
- In this week’s highlights, Ulala Session won big on the final round of Mnet’s Superstar K3, and we’re only sad to see the show draw to a close. The Wonder Girls also made a huge splash on the music scene with its much-anticipated comeback. Meanwhile, in much more unfortunate “comeback” news, sa..
- K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney Entices 20,000 Fans 2011.11.14 11:07
- The 2011 K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney, the first-ever large-scale hallyu concert in the southern hemisphere, finished on a high note. The concert was hosted by MBC to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Korea and Australia and to mark the 2011 Korea-..
- Wonder Girls on 2PM and Girls′ Generation 2011.11.14 10:18
- Wonder Girls, who recently made a comeback, praised rival group Girls′ Generation once again. The girl group appeared on the November 13 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, and showed off their charms and newly honed variety skills. When asked what they thought about the members of ..
- SMTown Concert to Air on Japanese TV 2011.11.11 10:26
- Couldn′t snag tickets to the SMTown concert in Tokyo? Now you can watch it in the comfort of your own home! The special edition of SMTown Live in Tokyo concert will air on Japanese satellite TV station, Wowow, on November 13. This is the first time a SM concert will be aired on Japanese television...
- Wonder Girls’ Music Video is Most Viewed in the World 2011.11.10 16:15
- The Wonder Girls, whose latest album swept various music charts upon its release, has more reason to celebrate as its music video is currently the most viewed in the world. The music video for Be My Baby recorded over 1.5 million views on YouTube within a day of its release on November 7 and was fea..
- [Review] A Mix of Old and New in ′Wonder World′ 2011.11.10 11:07
- After becoming the girl group with smash hits Tell Me and Nobody, Wonder Girls chose to leave that all behind to try its luck in America. No one thought it would be an easy road to travel, but no one expected it to be such a rocky one either. The group did make short appearances on American TV here ..