- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Hyoyeon and Jessica Nearly Got Into a Fistfight 2011.12.09 16:54
- Thought the girls of Girls′ Generation only knew how to sing, dance and smile? Evidently not. On the December 8 broadcast of Mnet′s Beatles Code, the girls opened up about the times they squabbled and got jealous of each other. When asked if they got into fights, Hyoyeon candidly answered, “I rec..
- What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year? 2011.12.08 15:34
- The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the wor..
- Girls’ Generation’s First Japanese Photo Book Ranks No. 1 2011.12.08 10:51
- Girls’ Generation’s photo book Holiday is selling out fast in Japan. According to the December 8 ranking of Japan’s Oricon Weekly Chart, Girls’ Generation’s first official Japanese photo book Holiday, which was released on November 30, sold 17,000 copies, making it the highest selling photo boo..
- Johnny Wright Explains Why Girl Groups Failed in the US 2011.12.07 18:16
- A press conference for upcoming global audition project World Music Icon, which will cover 250 countries across the globe, took place on December 7 in Seoul with five producers or representatives of entertainment agencies home and abroad in attendance. Notably, Johnny Wright from Wright Entertainmen..
- Girls’ Generation To Release Repackage Album in Japan 2011.12.07 11:22
- Girls’ Generation will be marking the end of the year by releasing a repackage album in Japan on December 28. The album includes its new track, Time Machine, the Japanese version of The Boys, which was released simultaneously across the globe on November 19, along with remixed version of three song..
- Girls’ Generation Beats Kara on Japanese Annual Album Sales Chart 2011.12.06 16:07
- Girls’ Generation has topped Tower Records Japan’s year-end 2011 K-Pop Chart in album sales. The 2011 chart rankings were revealed on Tower Records Japan’s official website on December 5, and it ranks records from 37 genres of music, from Western and Japanese music to classic and jazz, that were ..
- Wonder Girls Cover Dance Contest Finishes with a Bang 2011.12.06 15:01
- The Wonder Girls Cover Dance Contest ended with a bang amid fervent responses and participation from across the globe. The contest was held from November 14 to November 30, with a joint sponsorship from Korea Tourism Organization and JYP. The winners, who were chosen among contenders from 62 countri..