- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- SM Artists Come Together for First Winter Album in Four Years 2011.12.06 13:23
- Your favorite SM artists are coming together to spread the holiday cheer. SM Entertainment, which houses artists like Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, BoA, will release a winter album 2011 SMTOWN Winter-The Warmest Gift for the first time in four years on December 13. ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.05 15:52
- The dust from the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) madness in Singapore has finally settled, and we have the event in review for you, where new Cube Entertainment unit group Trouble Maker made its hot debut and stole the show. Meanwhile, in Korea, the country’s resident ‘Sexy Queen’ Lee Hyori ..
- Girls’ Generation Beats Kara in Japanese Internet Search 2011.12.02 16:40
- Girls’ Generation captured the no.1 spot in the ranking of most searched foreign stars on Yahoo Japan, overtaking Kara who made its way into the country ahead of Girls’ Generation. In the ranking of both foreign and local celebs searched on the site, tallied between January to October of 2011, Gir..
- Girls’ Generation and Kara To Perform at Japan’s Year-End Show 2011.12.01 15:32
- Girls’ Generation and Kara have been invited to NHK′s 62nd music special Red & White Song Battle, Japan′s top year-end show. NHK′s Red & White Song Battle is a show that divides more than 50 singers and artists that have led active music careers in Japan during the year into competing teams of r..
- The Stars of MAMA Show Their Determination 2011.11.29 17:58
- The artists who will be appearing at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) all expressed their happiness about performing for MAMA in Singapore. Korean artists including Super Junior, 2NE1, Girls’ Generation and YB, and foreign artists such as Koda Kumi, Wei Chen and Lang Lang appeared in front o..
- Girls’ Generation Wants to Meet Its Fans through MAMA 2011.11.29 16:53
- Girls’ Generation gave meaning to this year’s Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), saying, “MAMA is a great opportunity for us to communicate with fans across the world through music.” The members of Girls’ Generation attended the welcome meeting event held in Singapore on November 29, and said, “W..
- Girls’ Generations’ ‘The Boys’ Ranks On Top 11 Times 2011.11.29 10:10
- Girls’ Generation, who resumed activities in mid-October, ranked first a whopping 11 times as of the end of November on music programs on both major television networks and cable channels, living up to its status as one of the top girl groups in Korea. The Boys from its third album grabbed the top ..