- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Yoona Shares Embarrassing Story 2011.11.16 16:12
- Girls’ Generation’s Yoona shared an embarrassing anecdote, appearing on the November 15 broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart. “Usually men take off their shirt, but in my case, it was my bottoms.” Say whaat? Evidently, there was a bit of a wardrobe malfunction during the SM Town Concert in the Tokyo ..
- Sohee Picked As The Worst Singer? 2011.11.16 14:35
- The panelists on Radio Star will hail Wonder Girls, but still ask strong, direct questions. The girl group, who recently made a comeback with its second album, is set to appear on the November 16 broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star with Jo Kwon and miss A’s Min also attending as quests. Earlier, sneak p..
- Girls’ Generation, Jang Keun Suk, After School Earn Government Commendation 2011.11.16 13:08
- Celebrities including Girls’ Generation, Kim Gun Mo and Kim Byung Man will be honored with Public Arts Awards for their merits in improving public culture and art, announced the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism on November 15. The Ministry stated the government will grant the 2011 Korea Publ..
- YG Entertainment to Debut New Girl Group 2011.11.15 16:05
- YG Entertainment, one of the three top agencies in K-Pop, is set to debut a new girl group, and confidently went on record to say that it would be a new type of group never seen before. Sometime early next year, YG will be debuting its second girl group, following 2NE1, or third, if you count Swi.T,..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.14 15:40
- In this week’s highlights, Ulala Session won big on the final round of Mnet’s Superstar K3, and we’re only sad to see the show draw to a close. The Wonder Girls also made a huge splash on the music scene with its much-anticipated comeback. Meanwhile, in much more unfortunate “comeback” news, sa..
- K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney Entices 20,000 Fans 2011.11.14 11:07
- The 2011 K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney, the first-ever large-scale hallyu concert in the southern hemisphere, finished on a high note. The concert was hosted by MBC to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Korea and Australia and to mark the 2011 Korea-..
- Wonder Girls on 2PM and Girls′ Generation 2011.11.14 10:18
- Wonder Girls, who recently made a comeback, praised rival group Girls′ Generation once again. The girl group appeared on the November 13 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, and showed off their charms and newly honed variety skills. When asked what they thought about the members of ..