- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- B2ST Wins ‘Song of the Year’ Award at ‘KBS Music Festival’ 2011.12.31 13:35
- The 2011 KBS Music Festival was a night to celebrate the year’s best in K-Pop, but it was a particularly memorable night for B2ST, whose hit Fiction was awarded Song of the Year. The festival, which was held at the KBS Hall in Seoul on December 30, drew out the year’s hottest idol stars in droves ..
- JYP Artists Perform at Benefit Concert 2011.12.28 11:32
- ′Tis the season! JYP Entertainment artists turned out for a benefit concert at the Samsung Medical Center in Seoul on December 27, spreading love and happiness and all that jazz. The concert is an annual event that takes place as part of JYP′s year-end charity perforamnces...
- The U.S. Takes a Sip of the K-Pop Kool Aid and…Likes it? 2011.12.27 17:40
- The Korean music industry is definitely not shy about tooting its own horn on the role K-Pop has played in the success of one of the country’s biggest exports: hallyu. And, to an extent, there is some merit to all of the self-PR as groups like Big Bang, Super Junior, Kara and Girls’ Generation hav..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.26 14:52
- Popular drama Cool Guys, Hot Ramen saw a bittersweet end to its highly-successful run, while real-life pretty boys Song Joong Ki and Jang Keun Suk continued to do what they do best: look good. The girls held their own as well last week, topping charts and being the talk of the town in Korea and abro..
- Wonder Girls Wishes Their Fans a Happy Holiday 2011.12.24 11:43
- Wonder Girls didn’t miss out on the holiday cheer, as they, too, released a video wishing their fans a Merry Christmas. In the video, the members took (seemingly well-practiced) turns wishing their fans a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Yenny said the group was “having a busy end-of-the-year,..
- SM to Hold Global Auditions in Five Countries 2011.12.23 15:04
- TV audition programs in search of the next big thing in K-Pop are a dime a dozen these days, but that doesn’t mean hopefuls shouldn’t try their luck the old school way at open auditions. SM Entertainment, one of Korea’s top talent agencies, announced it will be holding global auditions from Janua..
- Kara and Girls’ Generation Rank in Top of Japanese Ringtone Chart 2011.12.23 13:56
- More Japan rankings! Kara and Girls’ Generation were the only Korean artists to rank within the top 10 for the 2011 (charged) ringtone rankings released by the Recording Industry Association of Japan on December 21. The chart compiled data from December 15, 2010 to December 13, 2011, almost exactly..