- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Girls’ Generation Beats Kara on Japanese Annual Album Sales Chart 2011.12.06 16:07
- Girls’ Generation has topped Tower Records Japan’s year-end 2011 K-Pop Chart in album sales. The 2011 chart rankings were revealed on Tower Records Japan’s official website on December 5, and it ranks records from 37 genres of music, from Western and Japanese music to classic and jazz, that were ..
- Wonder Girls Cover Dance Contest Finishes with a Bang 2011.12.06 15:01
- The Wonder Girls Cover Dance Contest ended with a bang amid fervent responses and participation from across the globe. The contest was held from November 14 to November 30, with a joint sponsorship from Korea Tourism Organization and JYP. The winners, who were chosen among contenders from 62 countri..
- Wonder Girls Show Support For Wink 2011.12.06 13:47
- The Wonder Girls members have become the unofficial honorary ambassadors of trot duo Wink. The girls, who were waiting their turn to take the stage on a music program, were seen monitoring Wink’s performance and singing along to the duo’s song Oh That Guy, Really. The Wonder Girls members turned t..
- SM Artists Come Together for First Winter Album in Four Years 2011.12.06 13:23
- Your favorite SM artists are coming together to spread the holiday cheer. SM Entertainment, which houses artists like Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, BoA, will release a winter album 2011 SMTOWN Winter-The Warmest Gift for the first time in four years on December 13. ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.05 15:52
- The dust from the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) madness in Singapore has finally settled, and we have the event in review for you, where new Cube Entertainment unit group Trouble Maker made its hot debut and stole the show. Meanwhile, in Korea, the country’s resident ‘Sexy Queen’ Lee Hyori ..
- Girls’ Generation Beats Kara in Japanese Internet Search 2011.12.02 16:40
- Girls’ Generation captured the no.1 spot in the ranking of most searched foreign stars on Yahoo Japan, overtaking Kara who made its way into the country ahead of Girls’ Generation. In the ranking of both foreign and local celebs searched on the site, tallied between January to October of 2011, Gir..
- Girls’ Generation and Kara To Perform at Japan’s Year-End Show 2011.12.01 15:32
- Girls’ Generation and Kara have been invited to NHK′s 62nd music special Red & White Song Battle, Japan′s top year-end show. NHK′s Red & White Song Battle is a show that divides more than 50 singers and artists that have led active music careers in Japan during the year into competing teams of r..