- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- ‘We Got Married’ Couples to Take Over MBC’s ‘Music Festival’ 2011.12.15 17:26
- If you’ve been missing the days of Adam and Khuntoria on We Got Married, here’s some news to make you happy! The MCs for this year’s MBC Music Festival are to be (surprise!) the Adam couple, Jo Kwon (2AM) and Gain (Brown Eyed Girls), and the Khuntoria couple, Nichkhun (2PM) and Victoria (f(x))...
- SM Artists to Release 2012 Calendars 2011.12.15 10:19
- Last week, we reported the release of Super Junior’s 2012 calendar, and now it appears the group’s label mates will be gracing the pages of their very own 2012 calendars. SM Entertainment announced each of its artists, including TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee and f(x), will be rele..
- Girls’ Generation to Release ‘The Boys’ Featuring Snoop Dogg Worldwide 2011.12.14 09:35
- The worldwide release of Girls’ Generation’s maxi single The Boys has been set for December 20. The Boys, which now features American rapper Snoop Dogg, will be released worldwide on iTunes on December 20, before it is released on various online music websites in Korea on December 21. ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.12 11:19
- K-Pop musicians are not only taking over Asia, they’ve taken over our ‘Stars on the Rise’ list this week. From Girls’ Generation and TVXQ, who continue to reign in Japan, to Superstar K contestants making their official debuts, the music industry is riding high on the successes of talented artis..
- Girls’ Generation Wows the Crowd in Singapore 2011.12.11 14:56
- Girls’ Generation wrapped up its first concert in Singapore, The 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore on a high note, following concerts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The girl group captivated 20,000 audience members in a massive indoor stadium, which housed concerts for stars like Justin Bieber..
- Hyoyeon and Jessica Nearly Got Into a Fistfight 2011.12.09 16:54
- Thought the girls of Girls′ Generation only knew how to sing, dance and smile? Evidently not. On the December 8 broadcast of Mnet′s Beatles Code, the girls opened up about the times they squabbled and got jealous of each other. When asked if they got into fights, Hyoyeon candidly answered, “I rec..
- What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year? 2011.12.08 15:34
- The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the wor..