- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- [Interview] Kim Kwang Jin, the Classic man behind ′Magic Castle′ Is Back 2011.11.24 13:20
- The musician and fund manager Kim Kwang Jin looked comfortable and like he was enjoying his time. When I met him last year, he looked so depressed and exhausted that he said himself he thought he had clinical depression. His state was totally understandable, as Kim Kwang Jin’s mother passed away in..
- Yuri and Taeyeon Caught Singing Along to ‘Be My Baby’ 2011.11.24 11:32
- So it’s true. The members of Girls’ Generation and the Wonder Girls are friendly. We′re all for world peace, but how anticlimactic. It appears no claws will be coming out anytime soon. After all that talk about rival girl group members being chummy with one another, we finally have some proof. Vi..
- Sun and Her Boyfriend’s Photo Released 2011.11.23 17:23
- A photo of Wonder Girls’ Sun and her boyfriend was uploaded onto an online community site on November 23, catching netizens’ attention. She shocked fans by revealing her relationship while appearing on the November 22 broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart. Sun said, “Honestly, I have been seeing someon..
- Seohyun′s College Life Revealed 2011.11.23 16:02
- Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun went back to being a normal college student. The singer′s campus life was covered on the November 22 broadcast of KBS2’s Star Life Theater. Seohyun is a sophomore studying at the School of Theater at Dongguk University. She said she was trying her best not to miss cla..
- Idol Singers Date, and Now They Want You To Know It 2011.11.23 14:04
- First it was Super Junior’s Shindong, and now it’s Wonder Girls’ member Sun. Unlike their predecessors, more and more second generation idol group members are openly admitting what we all already knew: they are dating. Sun was the latest idol star to come clean about her relationship status, reve..
- Sun Confesses She’s Dating on ‘Strong Heart’ 2011.11.23 09:55
- Guess the Wonder Girls really have decided to be honest! Wonder Girls’ leader Sun confessed that she was in a relationship as soon as the group had revealed the “ban on romance” had been lifted. The idol made the surprising statement on the November 22 broadcast of SBS’s variety show Strong Hear..
- TVXQ, SHINee, B2ST and More to Perform at Inaugural KPop Masters in Las Vegas 2011.11.22 18:24
- Some of K-Pop’s finest will descend on Sin City for the 2011 Billboard Korea KPOP Masters, a two-day concert event held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on November 25 and 26. The event, which is being hosted by Billboard Magazine and MGM Grand, will feature performances by SHINee, TVXQ, ..
- Girls’ Generation iPhone Game Takes Over App Stores 2011.11.22 15:41
- Like all popular things that have ever come into being, Girls’ Generation is coming at us from all directions in all forms possible, so it probably doesn’t come as a surprise that now there’s even a game based on the group’s songs.