- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- NPR Says K-Pop Has Blown Up 2012.01.02 18:16
- The American music industry and numerous media outlets took notice of K-Pop in 2011, and NPR is the latest media organization to jump on the bandwagon. K-Pop was featured in NPR’s end of the year series ‘A Good Year,’ which spotlights “the people, businesses, ideas and trends that have done well..
- Singers Survive the Peak Season; What’s Next? 2012.01.02 16:50
- December of 2011 went by in a flurry like any other year, as it always proves to be the peak of activity for singers. Singers who went through killer schedules at the end of the year are now catching their breath to prepare for their next feats for the New Year. Singers who didn’t get to spread the..
- Idol Stars Wrap Up the Year at MBC Music Festival 2012.01.01 11:57
- 2011 finished off with a bang at the MBC Music Festival, which took place on December 31. There wasn′t a better way to wrap up the year for K-Pop lovers, as 43 idol stars and multi-talented musicians performed their very best at the four-hour-long event, which was also broadcasted live overseas, in..
- B2ST Wins ‘Song of the Year’ Award at ‘KBS Music Festival’ 2011.12.31 13:35
- The 2011 KBS Music Festival was a night to celebrate the year’s best in K-Pop, but it was a particularly memorable night for B2ST, whose hit Fiction was awarded Song of the Year. The festival, which was held at the KBS Hall in Seoul on December 30, drew out the year’s hottest idol stars in droves ..
- JYP Artists Perform at Benefit Concert 2011.12.28 11:32
- ′Tis the season! JYP Entertainment artists turned out for a benefit concert at the Samsung Medical Center in Seoul on December 27, spreading love and happiness and all that jazz. The concert is an annual event that takes place as part of JYP′s year-end charity perforamnces...
- The U.S. Takes a Sip of the K-Pop Kool Aid and…Likes it? 2011.12.27 17:40
- The Korean music industry is definitely not shy about tooting its own horn on the role K-Pop has played in the success of one of the country’s biggest exports: hallyu. And, to an extent, there is some merit to all of the self-PR as groups like Big Bang, Super Junior, Kara and Girls’ Generation hav..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.26 14:52
- Popular drama Cool Guys, Hot Ramen saw a bittersweet end to its highly-successful run, while real-life pretty boys Song Joong Ki and Jang Keun Suk continued to do what they do best: look good. The girls held their own as well last week, topping charts and being the talk of the town in Korea and abro..
- Wonder Girls Wishes Their Fans a Happy Holiday 2011.12.24 11:43
- Wonder Girls didn’t miss out on the holiday cheer, as they, too, released a video wishing their fans a Merry Christmas. In the video, the members took (seemingly well-practiced) turns wishing their fans a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Yenny said the group was “having a busy end-of-the-year,..