- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Will K-Pop Take Over the World in 2012? 2012.01.04 15:20
- We remember and forget things that happen in the flow of time that will never turn back. The end of 2011 that seemed so far away at first has already taken up a place in our memories of the past. 2011 made us laugh and cry with it like any other year, but it burned hotter at the same time because of..
- Five Girls’ Yang Ji Won to Debut with Spica 2012.01.04 10:19
- Yang Ji Won, previous member of the unfortunate girl group Five Girls, will be making her debut with the new group Spica. Five Girls is a girl group that disbanded in 2007 before it even made its official debut. The reason why this group is so well known, however, is because four of its five members..
- Wonder Girls Members’ Ulzzang Days Exposed 2012.01.03 17:46
- If you grew up in the late 90s/early 2000s, the words ′Haduri’ and ′ulzzang (best ′face)′ may sound painfully familiar. The Wonder Girls know what we’re talking about. Past photos of the Wonder Girls members posing cutely for their webcams, entitled ‘Wonder Girls’ School Days,’ have recentl..
- Girls’ Generation is Being Watched…A Lot 2012.01.03 15:05
- Girls’ Generation didn′t just heat up the stage during its performance at the 62nd NHK Red & White Song Battle, the girls actually caused the show′s viewership ratings to spike. According to Japan’s Video Research, the average viewership rating for the first part of the 62nd NHK Red & White Song..
- Who Will Dominate the Year of the Dragon? 2012.01.03 10:09
- The ball may have dropped and the confetti may have settled, but the party is just getting started as 2012 kicks into full swing. Not only is it a New Year, it’s the Year of the Dragon. But that’s not why we’re excited. If you thought 2011 was a crazy year, brace yourself for 2012, because it’s ..
- TV Film ‘The Wonder Girls’ To Premiere in February 2012.01.03 09:57
- The American TV film featuring the Wonder Girls, who made a comeback at the end of last year with Be My Baby, will finally be unveiled. A rep from the group’s agency JYP Entertainment told enews on January 2, “Wonder Girls’ TV film, The Wonder Girls will premiere on February 2 on Teen Nick.” The..
- Park Jin Young On Wonder Girls and the American Challenge 2012.01.02 18:33
- Wonder Girls was at the peak of its popularity when Park Jin Young suddenly decided to take the group on a detour to taste the American dream. In the end, the girls didn’t really become well-known in America, and they almost even lost their foothold in Korea. Everyone knew the group could make it b..
- NPR Says K-Pop Has Blown Up 2012.01.02 18:16
- The American music industry and numerous media outlets took notice of K-Pop in 2011, and NPR is the latest media organization to jump on the bandwagon. K-Pop was featured in NPR’s end of the year series ‘A Good Year,’ which spotlights “the people, businesses, ideas and trends that have done well..