- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.19 15:04
- 2NE1 tops our list of ‘Stars on the Rise’ this week because the girls have been slowly, but surely making their mark in the U.S. and beyond, headlining concerts and making ‘best of’ lists. IU is preparing to advance into Japan, where the ‘Prince of Asia’ Jang Keun Suk, who also made our list t..
- Lee Seung Gi and Yoona Meet Again 2011.12.19 10:34
- Singer Lee Seung Gi can’t seem to get enough of Girls’ Generation member Yoona. On the December 18 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s 1 Night, 2 Days, the cast members were given a mission to take an ‘in the moment’ snapshot. The catch was that the photo needed to include a specified item, and Lee, who was..
- Refinery29 Covers K-Pop Style and Stars 2011.12.18 10:31
- Refinery29, one of the largest fashion-based websites in America, has discovered K-Pop in all its sartorial glory. The website, which covers fashion, beauty, shopping and celeb style, has sites based in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and Miami and covers everything fr..
- Girls Generation Aims for the Universe? 2011.12.16 14:50
- Even though Girls’ Generation took over Asia and has been expanding its influence to Europe and the States, Girls’ Generation say they still have a long way to go. The girl group appeared on the December 15 broadcast of Mnet’s Beatles Code and shared their thoughts on their popularity and music c..
- Girls’ Generation Members Considering Solo Activities 2011.12.16 14:13
- We may be seeing individual Girls’ Generation members emerge as actors come 2012. Yoona is already shooting the upcoming KBS2 drama Love Rain with Jang Keun Suk, but her other fellow members such as Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon are being offered lead roles in various main and general service channels..
- What the Girls′ Generation Members Look for in a Guy 2011.12.16 13:21
- The second half of the Girls′ Generation special on Mnet′s The Beatles Code aired on December 15, and the members, being the young girls they are, talked about their ideal types of men. Sooyoung, who was chosen as the member with the highest standards, explained, “I don’t have high standards. Of..
- Who Messes Up the Most in Girls’ Generation? 2011.12.16 11:09
- With nine members, Girls’ Generation probably has to work hard to keep its act together, but which member out of the nine has to work the hardest of them all to keep up? The answer to this question was revealed on the December 15 broadcast of Mnet’s The Beatles Code, the second installment of its ..
- Taeyeon and Tiffany’s ‘Moulin Rouge’ Outfits Cause Quite a Stir 2011.12.16 10:35
- Photos of Girls’ Generation members Taeyeon and Tiffany from the group’s Japan tour have been making their rounds on the Internet, and we’ve never seen the girls like this before. The photos recently uploaded onto a community message board with the title “Girls’ Generation’s Unimaginable Wardr..