- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Spotted: Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany at Burberry Show 2012.02.22 10:20
- Move over, models! We previously reported that Girls’ Generation members Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany would be attending the Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2012 Womenswear collection fashion show in London, and the girls, who were spotted at the Kensington Gardens, where the event was held on February ..
- Brave Girls Returns With ‘Re-Issue’ 2012.02.22 09:36
- Girl group Brave Girls is back with a new mini album. The title song, Lately You, is an electronic-pop song laced with the trademark hooks and sounds of producer Brave Brothers. The album also includes an instrumental version of Lately You as well as two other songs, which you can check out here. An..
- Wonder Girls′ Sun Reveals Picture of Boyfriend 2012.02.20 15:27
- Wonder Girls’ leader Sun has revealed a picture of her and her boyfriend for the first time. Sun tweeted on February 19, “The reason I live. I hope that even the smallest aspect of my life becomes a channel for blessings. Though insignificant, I hope that a light will shine through and when it doe..
- Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany to Attend Burberry Show in London 2012.02.18 13:23
- Girls’ Generation members Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany will head to London to attend the Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2012 Womenswear collection fashion show. Held at the Kensington Gardens in London on February 20, the girls have been invited to represent Korea at the show that draws stars from all ..
- Does Girls’ Generation’s Yoona Have Babies on the Mind? 2012.02.18 11:50
- Girls’ Generation member Yoona recently confessed, “I want to have a son” on jTBC’s Girls’ Generation and the Dangerous Boy. The mothers of the troublemaking boys were invited to appear on the show as special guests, and the teens couldn’t hide their excitement and shock when their mothers sho..
- Views for Girls’ Generation’s AP Interview Video Explode 2012.02.17 16:18
- The official video of Girls’ Generation’s interview with Associated Press (AP) is branching out to make even more issues. According to a source in American press, the video of Girls’ Generation’s interview with AP scored tens of thousands of views on AP’s website. AP usually provides news conte..