- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Goes Mod for ‘InStyle’ 2012.03.21 13:32
- Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung proves she’s more than just a part of a package deal, stepping out of her fellow girl group members′ shadow and flying solo in a bold spread for InStyle magazine. Sooyoung sports a blunt bob and red lips for the spread that features the Girls’ Generation member ..
- Celebrity Ad Invasion 2012.03.20 16:39
- You see them on TV, hear them on the radio and on the streets, watch them on the big screen and read their news online. As if that’s not enough of an overload, you see them gracing your can of Americano and the boxes of your favorite pizza place. Yes, idols and almost everyone else in the entertain..
- Girls′ Generation′s Tiffany is a Porcelain Doll for ‘Vogue Girl’ 2012.03.20 14:19
- The only thing missing is a doll house in the spread featuring Girls’ Generation member Tiffany as she transforms into a gorgeous mannequin for the April issue of Vogue Girl Tiffany returned to her hometown of Los Angeles to shoot the spread, but her porcelain white skin seems to suggest that soaki..
- Taeyeon Handwrites Thank You Letter to Fans 2012.03.20 14:14
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon’s handwritten thank you note is drawing the attention of fans. On March 14 it was revealed Taeyeon had stopped by the optical shop her father operates in Jeonju. In the store’s guest book she penned the following letter: “Hello, I’m Taeyeon. I’ve heard from my pare..
- Wonder Girls’ Sohee Rocks Out for ‘Vogue Girl’ 2012.03.20 13:20
- Wonder Girls’ rising style icon Sohee has gone rocker chic for the latest issue of Vogue Girl magazine. Sohee recently shot a spread, featuring pieces from Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring/Summer collection, and the girl group member channels her inner rock star, mixing and matching loose-fitting T-shirts ..
- Girls’ Generation Dazzle in ′Mr. Taxi′ Dance Video 2012.03.20 09:27
- That familiar blue cloud background has popped up on the internet once again! While Girls′ Generation didn′t promote Mr. Taxi in Korea for too long, the song was much beloved by fans, and was even remixed by top DJ, Steve Aoki - so what better way to keep the momentum going than to release a dance..
- Which Girls’ Generation Member is Obsessed with Designer Handbags? 2012.03.19 17:38
- We girls love to treat ourselves to a little arm candy once in a while, but Girls’ Generation member Jessica is on a whole other level when it comes to designer handbags. Entertainment news program enews delved into Jessica’s drool-worthy designer handbag collection, and the girl group member′s c..