- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- Fashion Nailed: K-Pop Idols Go Gaga Over Nail Art 2012.04.06 13:56
- With the quality of life in Korea rising, the younger generation of women are saying no to boredom and yes to fun. Just as clothes became a freeing means of self-expression and fashion chic, painting the fingernails (and toes) have gone from merely a color coordinating adjunct to being a major acces..
- What Girls’ Generation is Like Off-Camera 2012.04.03 17:09
- Ever wonder what Girls’ Generation is like off-camera? A Japanese variety program recently took it into its own hands to answer that question. Girls’ Generation appeared in the March 31 broadcast of Fuji TV’s Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!, a show which is similar in form to SBS’ Running Man and is hosted..
- Wonder Girl’s Yubin Teaches Her Moves to ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestant 2012.04.03 17:01
- Despite the Wonder Girls’ busy schedule, member Yubin’s efforts to aid a SBS’ K-Pop Star contestant is drawing the attention of netizens. On the April 1 episode of K-Pop Star, top six contestant, Baek A Yeon, performed Whitney Houston’s Saving All My Love For You after a week of receiving specia..
- Seohyun Doesn′t Have a Good Place in Girls′ Generation 2012.04.03 16:17
- We knew Kara’s Goo Hara had the group standing placement jinx but who knew poor Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun did too? A recent image uploaded on an online community site is amusing netizens for Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun’s poor luck. In the posting titled, “Seohyun’s placement selection” a ..
- Yoona is Modest about Her ′Ant′ Waist 2012.04.03 16:03
- Everyone knows the Girls’ Generation girls are skinny, but that isn’t stopping them from being modest about it. The March 31 broadcast of Fuji TV’s Mecha-Mecha Iketeru! put together an expedition to find a ‘tribe of girls’ in Korea that lures people with its singing and long legs - that tribe t..
- Korea′s Home Grown Cartoon Celebrities 2012.04.03 14:23
- In today’s morass of imported cartoon characters promoting everything from toys to workaday items to even fashionable outfits, it is easy to overlook the fact that Korea has created some super star caliber cartoon celebrities of its own. If you want to get up close and personal with some of these c..
- ‘The Voice of Korea’ Contestants Cover Girls’ Generation’s ‘Hoot’ 2012.04.02 17:37
- It was a battle of the idol group covers on the most recent episode of Mnet’s The Voice of Korea, and the contestants definitely brought their A game. On the March 30 broadcast of the show, the contestants put their own spin on idol group hits, and Jang Eun Ah and Lee Yun Kyung chose to slow Girls..