- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- [K-Pop Battle] SNSD′s Taeyeon Beats 2NE1′s Sandara Park 2012.08.16 16:00
- The votes are in! In our most popular K-Pop battle to date, we pit SNSD′s Taeyeon against 2NE1′s Sandara Park in the battle of the baby-faces. While it′s undeniable that both these ladies look beautiful and so much younger than their actual ages, Taeyeon managed to beat out Sandara Park by 10 per..
- Wonder Girls to Have Live Radio Show on ‘iHeartRadio’ in NYC 2012.08.16 15:08
- Wonder Girls continues to go global, getting ready to be featured in US’ iHeartRadio. On September 5, Wonder Girls will be appearing at the iHeartRadio Theater in New York City where the members will have an entire hour of air time which will be then transmitted to 70 major radio stations all acros..
- SNSD Brings ′Paparazzi’ to South Korea 2012.08.16 11:00
- After receiving much love in Japan, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) will be releasing its hit single Paparazzi to South Korea. According to SM Entertainment, Paparazzi will be released in Korea on August 16 with a limited and normal version. Both versions will included the CD and a DVD, which will include..
- 2012 M Countdown: From SNSD & Big Bang to Dynamic Duo & Nell 2012.08.15 05:00
- Mnet M Countdown has been airing since July 2004, and the long-running show recently hit its 300th episode mid-August 2012. It has been 8 years since it first launched, and it is currently the only show on TV which is a chart-based music show. As we are now officially more than halfway through the w..
- [Video] Which Girl Group Member Can’t Live Without Eyeliner? 2012.08.14 04:03
- While putting makeup on is an essential part of life for most girls and many celebrities, for one girl group member, it’s a matter of life or death. Okay, it’s not life threatening, but Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain, who is known for her signature intense eyeliner look, may need to keep herself well-sto..