- Period Active
30 Nov 1994 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
13 Dec 1995 ROCK`N ROLL REVOLUTION
- SHINee’s Minho Calls SNSD’s Seohyun by Her Unique Nickname 2014.09.24 10:28
- SHINee’s Minho and Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Seohyun showed off their friendship. During September 23’s broadcast of On Style’s The TaeTiSeo, Minho made his way to Taetiseo’s waiting room before hosting Taetiseo’s showcase for the second album. ..
- Rain and f(x)’s Krystal Share on Acting Out Roles They Have Experienced in Real Life 2014.09.23 17:59
- Rain and f(x)’s Krystal are acting out careers that they have experienced in real life through My Lovely Girl. In SBS drama My Lovely Girl, Rain (Hyun Wook) is acting as the CEO of a big entertainment agency, AnA, while Krystal (Se Na) is acting as the agency’s trainee. Both roles are what Rain an..
- Cha Tae Hyun and f(x)′s Victoria to Begin Filming ′My Second Sassy Girl′ at End of September 2014.09.23 15:04
- My Sassy Girl′s sequel, My Second Sassy Girl, starring Cha Tae Hyun and f(x)′s Victoria will begin shooting. As the sequel of My Sassy Girl, which started the hallyu boom in 2001, My Second Sassy Girl, a Korean-Chinese production, will begin filming at the end of September in Busan. The Cha Tae Hy..
- Taetiseo Members Fall Down, Break Toenails and More While Preparing for Comeback 2014.09.23 14:48
- The story behind Taetiseo’s fancy comeback will be revealed. The September 23 broadcast of On Style’s The TaeTiSeo will show the Taetiseo members preparing everything from singing, dancing and costumes for the comeback stage. While filming the new music video, which took days to film, Taetiseo sho..
- ′Hidden Singer′ Participant Says SNSD′s Taeyeon Thanked and Encouraged the Imitators After Filmin.. 2014.09.22 17:51
- Following the filming, it was revealed that Girls′ Generation (SNSD)′s Taeyeon encouraged and thanked the participants of Hidden Singer 3. Taeyeon appeared on the September 20 broadcast of jTBC′s Hidden Singer, competing against a group of participants imitating her singing voice. Unfortunately f..
- JYP Entertainment Denies Rumors Regarding Wonder Girls’ Comeback This Year 2014.09.22 15:30
- JYP Entertainment denied the rumors on Wonder Girls’ making a comeback later in 2014. An affiliate of JYP Entertainment told Newsen on September 22, “The rumors about Ye Eun, Sunmi, Yubin and Hyelim returning as Wonder Girls is not true. The company hasn’t even discussed about anything related to..