- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
17 Mar 2006 Amp Loud
- [Ratings: Mon, 06.03.13] ‘Jang Ok Jung’ Reaches Its Highest Ratings with the Birth of a Prince 2013.06.04 10:01
- Although it wasn’t able to reach the number one spot, SBS’ Jang Ok Jung managed to receive its highest ratings to date. On Monday night, Jang Ok Jung recorded 11.4 percent with Jang Ok Jung (Kim Tae Hee) giving birth to the King (Yoo Ah In)’s son. Kim Tae Hee, whose acting has often been doubted,..
- EXO to Perform ′Wolf′ in China′s ′Happy Camp′ 2013.05.29 10:42
- EXO will be performing its upcoming single Wolf for the first time in China on the popular local variety show Happy Camp. Happy Camp is a show hosted by five panels, and is one of the most popular shows in China, a fact proved by its high viewership ratings...
- [Ratings: Mon, 05.27.13] ‘Gu Family Book’ Stays Strong Despite New Competitor 2013.05.28 09:34
- With the exit of KBS’ God of the Workplace, a new contender entered the ring, only to leave with a slight upset. KBS’ new drama, Shark, starring Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil aired its first episode on Monday night, but recorded 8.2 percent, allowing itself to fall to third. While the debut isn’t to..
- [Ratings: Mon, 05.21.13] ‘God of the Workplace’ Rises But Not High Enough to Beat ‘Gu Family Book.. 2013.05.21 09:00
- One episode short of the finale, KBS’ God of the Workplace saw a rise in viewership ratings on May 20, but it wasn’t enough to beat MBC’s Gu Family Book, which held on to the top spot for another week. Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee’s Jang Ok Jung continues to inch higher in ratings with every episode. ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 05.13.13] ‘Jang Ok Jung’ Rises as Kim Tae Hee Gets Evil 2013.05.14 10:05
- With the second chapter of SBS’ Jang Ok Jung starting up, the ratings are also rising. Jang Ok Jung went from 8.0 percent to 9.2 in a week as Kim Tae Hee’s character became more evil with the goal of getting revenge towards the members of the royal family and court. Meanwhile, KBS’ Hello regained..
- Han Hye Jin Sheds Tears Hearing What a Veteran Actress Did for Her 2013.05.07 11:28
- Reuniting with a veteran actress after eight years since their last drama, Han Hye Jin shed happy and grateful tears after hearing what Yun Yeo Jeong did for her. On May 6, veteran actress Yun Yeo Jeong appeared as the guest on SBS’ Healing Camp, where she fearlessly talked about every curveball th..