- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
17 Mar 2006 Amp Loud
- [Photo] EXO, B2ST, ZE:A Play Rough at ′Idol Star Athletics Championships′ 2014.01.13 13:01
- Infinite′s Hoya leans into a stretch The recording for MBC′s upcoming Lunar New Year special Idol Star Athletics Championship was held at the Jamsil Student Gymnasium in Seoul on January 13, where the idols sweat it out on the field. Photo credit: Hea Jung Min..
- [Ratings: Mon, 01.06.14] ‘Prime Minister and I’ Falls Despite Love Triangle 2014.01.07 11:01
- What will it take for KBS’ Prime Minster and I to spurt up again? On Monday night, the blossoming romance between Kwon Yul (Lee Bum Soo) and Nam Da Jung (Yoona) was more visible with the two characters slowly coming into realization that there may be more than just a contract marriage. On top of th..
- [Ratings: Mon 12.23.13] Dramas Fail to Increase in Ratings 2013.12.24 10:20
- Our dramas had a bad case of the Monday blues as there was no increase for any of the three primetime dramas. MBC’s Empress Ki continued its reign as number one, but did drop a bit from its previous ratings of 18.8 percent. SBS’ A Warm Word stayed where it was with 8.6, while KBS’ Prime Minister ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 12.16.13] ′Prime Minster and I′ Rises to Second 2013.12.17 10:31
- Taking a nice turn for the better, KBS’ Prime Minister and I made its way up, scooting into second place. On Monday night, Prime Minster and I jumped from 5.4 percent to 7.3 percent, pushing SBS’ A Warm Word to the bottom. The rise seemed to occur as the drama entered into the story’s main attrac..
- [Ratings: Mon, 12.09.13] ‘Prime Minister’ Kicks Off; ‘Empress’ Hits 20 Percent 2013.12.10 10:31
- Picking up where Marry Him If You Dare left up, KBS’ new drama, Prime Minister and I kicked off. With Marry Him If You Dare ending at a low 4.1 percent, anything seemed better and Prime Minister and I didn’t disappoint with a 5.9 percent for its debut episode. It’s too soon to tell if Prime Minis..
- [Ratings: Mon, 12.02.13] ‘Mirae’ Hops Up A Little With One More Episode Remaining 2013.12.03 11:07
- Still scrapping at the bottom of the ratings chart, KBS’ Marry Him If You Dare continued its reign over the third place. While it ranked last, Marry Him If You Dare did see a slight improvement from 4.3 to 4.7 percent after a continuous streak downward. However, with only one more episode to go, th..